Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jbisana17, what do you mean ?

if you own a warez blog etc..and you got sales from it, they would hold it for more than 7 days to 30 days...

PAYOUT INFORMATION:
-Payouts will happen on every Tuesday for PPD users.
-Payouts will happen bi-weekly on every Tuesday for PPS users.
-Eligible payouts for My Sites is a 30 day holding from when the sale was made.
-Payout on PPS will only count of the sales 3 days before Payout, i.e. Sales from the Saturday, Sunday and Monday will not be included in the payout. That will be eligible for release upon the next week.

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/enHSQW.png[/SLIDE]

Filejungle holds Premium Sales for 30 days :facepalm:

3days Premium Sale = 7days holding period
30 days premium above = 30days holding period

Not good for PPS mode :(

correct me if im wrong greg..

maybe they wait if a new premium user will ask for refund
but all other hosts do it asap
not a big deal IMO but maybe for other affiliates it is

OMG, now a toon of leechers are joining wu... just great..

This host is gonna sink the sameway wupload did.. stop the freaking RU ALREADY GREG! PLEASE!

Dude, remote IS the problem...

thats why wupload closed
thats why warez-bb baned the new filehosts
thats why everything is so freaking slow
thats why theres 100000 new crap uploaders

@minhete

your posting the same thing here and on filesonic thread...if u dnt like RU supported host so much move on to something else... filehosting service is not meant for only people who uses. sBorg,RL,VPS, RDP etc....

there are others who wants to earn also....

btw I am using RDP I know speed is slow but i will wait coz the reason

1. yes lots of people are moving from WU
2. today is weekend..

so wait a bit and have some patience

About DMCA files

Since september, we get the same answer about the option to delete DMCA files.

Not currently, we are looking into doing something for this soon.

Yes, something will be done about this, I cannot say exactly when but we are working on this.

Greg

I have said multiple times we are working on this and something will be added soon to allow you to remove the files. Just be patient and you will see changes. Most of your requests I have been able to get implemented.

The removal of the DMCA removed files should be implemented this week for those who wish to be able to clear that.

This has been agreed upon and you will see some changes soon, we are working on a lot of issues so it does take time to implement new ideas. Your request has not been forgotten

Greg

This is being worked on so please bear with us as we are trying our best to sort this out for you.

It will be looked at, I can't promise changes instantly. The removal of DMCA/Failed uploads etc is being worked on. Your file manager requests will be looked into and if possible they will be implemented.

Greg

@Greg, Is it so hard to do? :facepalm:
Talk with Ricky, Hish or Willy, maybe they can help you.

@minhete

your posting the same thing here and on filesonic thread...if u dnt like RU supported host so much move on to something else... filehosting service is not meant for only people who uses. sBorg,RL,VPS, RDP etc....

there are others who wants to earn also....

btw I am using RDP I know speed is slow but i will wait coz the reason

1. yes lots of people are moving from WU
2. today is weekend..

so wait a bit and have some patience

I dont care about if there armore uploaders or not, my work is great and i get my share.

The problem is that this huge wave of new uploaders post without any quality, spamming the web and atracting attentions of unwanted people, if you know what i mean by this... :facepalm:

Wupload got targetted recently and thats why theyr closing theyr affiliate doors.

Now lets see...

Do you prefer investing your time (which is not only just some minutes) into a host that will be closed withing 4 or 5 months?!

Or do you prefer investing it in a host, that you know, will stay around for longer?!

Remote upload from the same host (WU2WU or FJ2FJ) just screws everything up...

Indeed.... the owners will get alot richer, and prolly dont care if they have to close theyr service in a month or two unless they didnt fill theyr pockets yet.

BUT, WE, paying costumers, suffer with that.

Slow speeds, slow everything and in the end... R.I.P... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Last edited:
Earnings Test of Filejungle
I uploaded about 150+ Movies in filejungle,fileserve and filesonic. ( you can view it here http://goo.gl/Iz8Q3 ), you can assume that I started off with a new account in all filehosts.
Here are the results in 2 days!
FileJungle
20111121083244.jpg

FileServe
20111121083210.jpg

FileSonic
20111121083125.jpg

Apparently, filesonic seems to be more stable, in fileserve , yesterday it was 1$, today its 0.6$ and I m sure tomorrow it will be 0.4$, about filejungle, Yesterday I had 20 downloads (0.4$), today 10 downloads (0.3$)
You can conclude whatever you want to with these records, I'm not trying to prove anything, I just thought maybe these stats would be of some use to some uploaders out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back