Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rayheng0595

i don't think your problem is related to how many hosting which FJ supported.
you just wanna ask when they didn't support FSc and WU right?

Here the ans from greg:
If you read what I just said you will see that they have blocked our remote servers. There was an option before but seeing as files just continually fail we felt the need to remove it. If they decide to unblock our servers then of course we will enable it again.

Thx, phlok, I hope they'll soon be able to support RU from FSN and WU again. I just tried ftp, too slow (20-30kps), I think RU is the only possible way if I want to share files on filejungle.

@greg: Pending FTP file (12) for 6 hours now....

Still experiencing problems? Or did the pending resolve itself now. I am aware of this and we are trying our best to keep things going as fast as possible.

my first sale~:D

Congrats :) keep up the good work.

The FTP files stuck in the pending area since yesterday.

Did the FTP clear itself up? I will look into your problem as well asap.

5vnh98m0dobvvgmu0g3.jpg

Could you guys fix the message that appears when the user doesn't click the download link for few min, that states the file was removed or expired, to a less alarming message? (lets face it most user doesn't spend the 45sec looking at the filejungle screen) for something like "Your download link as expired please refresh this page and try again" or something else that let the user know the file is fine, but he spend way to much time looking the grass grow.

Since it looks like if the file were gone, and most of the user don't bother to test the link again nor another filejungle link from that post/page.

That way we(uploaders) will get more downloads/sales and that's good for both the affiliate and the filehost.

5vnh98m0dobvvgmu0g3.jpg

Could you guys fix the message that appears when the user doesn't click the download link for few min, that states the file was removed or expired, to a less alarming message? (lets face it most user doesn't spend the 45sec looking at the filejungle screen) for something like "Your download link as expired please refresh this page and try again" or something else that let the user know the file is fine, but he spend way to much time looking the grass grow.

Since it looks like if the file were gone, and most of the user don't bother to test the link again nor another filejungle link from that post/page.

That way we(uploaders) will get more downloads/sales and that's good for both the affiliate and the filehost.

I will have this looked at for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back