FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,219 comments
Noticed good increase last few days. Definite improvement.

screenshot.jpg

nice stat mate.... :)

Last edited:
Guys, What's the difference between "Renewal" and "Rebills"?
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Actually, [/FONT]
:>: [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Renewal is a sale, just from user, which was registered before...[/FONT]
:>: [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Rebills is a re-payment from user in auto mode...[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]now got it freemind565[/FONT]

Last edited:
Guys, i have a partner account with filejoker and that account is premium but sometimes when i try to download files as premium i get this message "You don't have permission to download this file."
why is that?

Filejoker uses a stop list for certain words.
For example do not get to download the file names contain the word anal.
Try to rename the file and upload again

I get this message when i try to download files uploaded by others not by me.

6 days no sale/rebill/renewal. Same DL ratio like always. This host is getting more and more worst. If anyone can help, pls hit me up on PM.

so the promo begins and normally I have 3-5 sales of various amounts every day.

Now I have suddenly 0 and the amount of downloads is decreasing but the amount i post is increasing because of the Promo.

Along with refund city and almost no DL volume for affilates I am beginning to consider my options.

Man You Need To Work Hard.... :smokin:

Honestly. Just because you got a stupid sale, it means nothing. Congrats. But 8 days with zero transactions for me means, i am in shaving mode. Maybe they need to spend the money for their xmas promo they would otherwise need to payout. It really sucks. There is 0 honest host left these days.

Regarding your "work hard" statement. I have a full time job and do a good living even without this kiddie file host uploading shit. Just the traffic i send is not converting i am pissed off sending it not to something actually converts.

What ever i may think about stop posting for this crap host now, as it comes to end of the year.

I actually tried buying premium account my self now. And guess what? It didn´t count. Yes, all cookies cleared as i was buying it through a computer never visited any FileJoker Link with. As i was beginning posting FileJoker Links 2 years back actually it was "ok". But i guess as soon these crap business models gets a little bigger, they all start to become the same greedy thieves screwing their "affiliates"...

:facepalm: People Understand Incorrectly.... LOL .... man u need to contact me ASAP...so i might help u before u get more frustrated... :smokin:

Honestly. Just because you got a stupid sale, it means nothing. Congrats. But 8 days with zero transactions for me means, i am in shaving mode. Maybe they need to spend the money for their xmas promo they would otherwise need to payout. It really sucks. There is 0 honest host left these days.

Regarding your "work hard" statement. I have a full time job and do a good living even without this kiddie file host uploading shit. Just the traffic i send is not converting i am pissed off sending it not to something actually converts.

What ever i may think about stop posting for this crap host now, as it comes to end of the year.

I actually tried buying premium account my self now. And guess what? It didn´t count. Yes, all cookies cleared as i was buying it through a computer never visited any FileJoker Link with. As i was beginning posting FileJoker Links 2 years back actually it was "ok". But i guess as soon these crap business models gets a little bigger, they all start to become the same greedy thieves screwing their "affiliates"...

:facepalm: People Understand Incorrectly.... LOL .... man u need to contact me ASAP...so i might help u before u get more frustrated... :smokin:

man! what you think what you can offer someone need to contact you ASAP???
to make some sales does not make you the king of the universe

Last edited:
Back