Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've stopped uploading until all this is solved. My users wait on stuff I've on the pipeline, but it doesn't make any reasonable sense to continue uploading & posting when ~70% traffic goes unaccounted for.

I suppose I was very premature in my positive posts a few days ago.

Hi guys,

First of all, All the request payment is paid with 10% extra, kindly check.
I can not say more sorry for the problems that happens right after Fileinz's reopening. That is why we hardly sleep for the last 24 hours to figure out what's the problem, and now we found it and we resolved it, now the servers is counting good.
Before I start to explain about it, for all the friends thinks that we may trying to cheating and shaving your earnings on purpose, I will just state here again, we are not doing any of that kind dirty stuff on purpose in Fileinz.
Why is the problem happening:
This is all because of a bug happens in one of the new set up servers, let's name this server SX, so if your files is located in SX, the counting would had problems for the last 24 hours, and now this problem is resolved by us. SX is the newly setup server that we prepared for this month right after probation period, we set this up during the probation period, and copied 10% of the files from the old servers to this new one to reduce heavy traffic pressure for the old ones.
What we do to resolve this problem:
We just moved all the files in SX to the old servers, so now when your user download these files counting would be no problem at all, we've tested it with Australia user, Singapore user, US user and Canada user.

Hope the words above can help you well to explain the situation first.

Current situation:
For now, there is another bug we found which we will trying to fix within 48 hours, this bug will cause confuse for you but will not reflect to your earnings. For each download, there would be 2 record showing in the downloading history, the first one will show no amount, and even sometimes the IP is wrong. But if the download is completed within our server side, there would be 2nd download record, which shows correct IP and earning. We've tested it with Australia user, Singapore user, US user.
If you need some prove, you can Skype me some of your file links, I will try to download it for you, to prove we count the finished download.

How we would like to make it up for your loss earning:
As we present in the beginning, this is all our fault and we do feel deeply sorry for it, and it is our responsibility to try our best to make it up. So for the people who having problems in your earnings, send your ID to either my Skype for a fast discussion or you can PM to me, we will look it up asap to count your loss and pay it back. For all users, only users who have files in the server SX will have this problem, so it's easy for us to check. In this case, for uploaders who haven't upload any new files within the last 1 week, the counting should be correct.

Again, now the earning is counted correctly, for each download there will be 2 download history in your list, but the first one is incorrect. Only the finished one is correct. Kindly contact us in Skype, I can download your files and you can see the result.

Regards,
Alex

Waiting payment.. via PP

Hey, payment paid, kindly check,
if have some problem with the counting for the last 24 days, kindly let me know.

Regards,
ALex

my best 10 days download stats going to waste
still "$0" on progress :wacko:

Kindly read the reply from us and give us your feedback on that.
if needed, kindly contact us with your ID and we will try to count your lost earning for the past 48 hours from now.

Regards,
Alex

I've stopped uploading until all this is solved. My users wait on stuff I've on the pipeline, but it doesn't make any reasonable sense to continue uploading & posting when ~70% traffic goes unaccounted for.

I suppose I was very premature in my positive posts a few days ago.

Hi mate,

Sorry for the delay reply, we've tried hard to find the root problem of it and resolve it.
Kindly check out the reply from us, and give us some feedback on that.

Regards,
Alex

Hi guys,

We are happy to say that the error in the download history problem is resolved, now the stats is accurate.
Kindly leave your feedback here if you have. Also, welcome to report the counting lose for the past 48 hours, will respond to you asap.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
Thank you kindly for detailed updates, Alex.

I have to say your work integrity quite surprises me in this world of ours where there are so many cheaters. After our private discussions, I don't doubt you being hard at work solving issues.

@Everyone: As it happens, I asked Alex yesterday whether it would be possible to reimburse the earnings I lost when none of the GB traffic was counted. A few hours ago I got a detailed PM
reply from him, not only explaining what has been going on, but also letting me know that the costs have been paid back.
As you all know, officially it was said that because of all the recent issues, they'll do manual counting for pending payouts. Haven't just began I'm not that far yet, so I just figured I'll try my
luck asking. Alex shouldn't have had gone through the trouble, yet he did.

This is the kind of individual touch towards one's affiliates not only me, but everyone should cherish.

Thank you again, my friend :sun: :friends: :good:

Edit: please check PM, however.

Last edited:
Thank you kindly for detailed updates, Alex.

I have to say your work integrity quite surprises me in this world of ours where there are so many cheaters. After our private discussions, I don't doubt you being hard at work solving issues.

@Everyone: As it happens, I asked Alex yesterday whether it would be possible to reimburse the earnings I lost when none of the GB traffic was counted. A few hours ago I got a detailed PM
reply from him, not only explaining what has been going on, but also letting me know that the costs have been paid back.
As you all know, officially it was said that because of all the recent issues, they'll do manual counting for pending payouts. Haven't just began I'm not that far yet, so I just figured I'll try my
luck asking. Alex shouldn't have had gone through the trouble, yet he did.

This is the kind of individual touch towards one's affiliates not only me, but everyone should cherish.

Thank you again, my friend :sun: :friends: :good:

Edit: please check PM, however.

Hi,

Thanks for your words here, means a lot to us,
We also hope everything would be great for the system in future. Enjoy uploading!

Regards,
Alex

Payment it's ok thnx alex

Hi,

Thanks for your prove words!

Regards,
Alex

no wonder...thanks for you explanation, hope the report problem can be fix.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, we will be tracing this problem closely. Happy uploading at Fileinz!

Regards,
Alex

hello payment request 2014-09-18 pending

username raouf45

Hi,

Payment sent with bonus, kindly check.

Regards,
Alex

Hi all,

All payment paid with bonus, kindly check.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
hi Alex site isoperating at full strength please maintain it

Hey,

Thanks for your words here, appreciate it!
And I totally understand your request in Skype, anyhow it depends on lots of things, we will try our best to make it up for you guys.

Regards,
Alex

Really nice offer. Thanks

Hi,

Looks like you are new here in Fileinz? Welcome here hope you enjoy being here.

Regards,
Alex

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, we will be tracing this problem closely. Happy uploading at Fileinz!

Regards,
Alex

Hi,

Payment sent with bonus, kindly check.

Regards,
Alex

Hi all,

All payment paid with bonus, kindly check.

Regards,
Alex

thanks for payment

excellent support

Hey,

U r so welcome, glad you like it here:whistling:

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
uploading is now working ,please check mate

status for the new uploads are been freezed ,last night i Alex has done some server uploads, after that seems problem occurred.....please alex fix this ....u need have a stable one cannot keep on doing some upgrades all the time and impacting us...if u want to perform such things inform us before so we r not going to waste ur time in uploading

Last edited:
uploading is now working ,please check mate

status for the new uploads are been freezed ,last night i Alex has done some server uploads, after that seems problem occurred.....please alex fix this ....u need have a stable one cannot keep on doing some upgrades all the time and impacting us...if u want to perform such things inform us before so we r not going to waste ur time in uploading

I can confirm unfortunately. Uploads aren't working. It just freezes.

What's the last date to request payment, in order to get bonus ?
Do we get bonus multiple times if we request multiple times by that date ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back