Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same for me.

Alex fix it please ;)

Hey,

Sorry about that, kindly check out this thread.

Regards,
Alex

LOL! don't get me wrong, i don't wish you anything bad, i just don't think that we will ever see you again, at least not as Filesinz, why? because the kind of request that you got, everybody else in the hosting business has gotten at one point or another and you don't see anybody else doing what you are doing, stopping for 10 days? yeah right!
still, i hope that am wrong and in 2 weeks you will be back because i liked you place but i guess we'll see, but...i doubt it!
Good Luck.

Hi,

Still sorry to hear that man. We will not run, that is the bottom line, and we will be back better for everything prepared, so even it's better for long run.

Regards,
Alex

Hi, alex, first of all, thanks for the payment,
for the situation, do not know how serious about it, based on what I see and hear, feel sorry about it and hope u will come back soon.
Just some of my opinion
1. I do understand the ones that start to delete all files, u have ur reason, but I will not, and I suggest others don't too.
2. If Alex is running away, why did he trying his ass off to paid all the request earning now? It should be much more easy for him to just run with out any notice or message, just like the bad ones.
3. I do trust Alex for reason, he can earn much more than he is earning now, but he still insist on having much less ads than others, clean design, even though i suggest him to ad some more pop ups.
4. My earning is great and stable in Fileinz, with no shaving and earning from oganic global traffic, it's fine to let u guys know l, i can earn up to 30+ per day here easily. And best thing is the downloaded loves fileinz because his cleaness and straight downloading.
5. Always reachable in history, this one is simple.

We know it's normal to get DMCA, but it also needs courage for Alex to stop it for a while to face it and make it for long run, admire that!!

Jim

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you again for it, means a lot.
Also to clear up, we do it is also because, we are trying to clear all things up, provide all things that need to all the 3rd party in one time, so that in the following 3-4 years everything would be running smoothly.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
?????????

1.jpg

can we upload adult?

Hi,

All legal file allowed here, but kindly check out our pausing in payment at this moment in the thread.

Regards,
Alex

2014-09-04$5.47PENDING
please pay me,I was request on wmz!

Hi,

Sorry that might need another day for WMZ payment, our WMZ met the transaction limit today by now.

Regards,
Alex

?????????

1.jpg

Kindly check out the thread, we facing some problem at this moment, have to stop biz for 15 days, after that, everything will be just the same.

Regards,
Alex

you still give turkey 2 dollars
make it 3 please like your site says

Hi,

Once we back after 15 days from this problem, will do it for you. Because now we kinda can not modify anything in the project. Would you mind to give me a notice if I forgot, ok?
Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,
Alex

Hi guys,

All paypal earning request paid out at this moment.
60% of WMZ request paid out, sorry that our account met the transaction limit, will pay out the rest of WMZ request within 2 days.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
i got the payment but i miss fileinz very much

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback here, the process is good for Fileinz at the moment, will update you guys once is ok to come back.

Regards,
Alex

Hi all,

As promised, all WebMoney payment request all paid out, thanks for all your support, kindly check.

Regards,
Alex

still waiting for payment sir :facepalm:

DateAmountStatus
2014-08-16$4.12PENDING
2014-07-23$2.03PAID

username : chavez89

using paypal btw

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Thank you for your feedback here, the progress is quite good here, we hope everything would be OK within 5 days.
After that everything would be the same as the way it is, and coming with good promotion, kindly follow us on that.

Regards,
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back