Fileinz.com - Daily payment PPD up to $5/1000 downloads, no limit speed, support WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Yakisoba,

Welcome here, the server is facing maintanence for this week, sometimes will restart or crash for a while. we do have technical guys working in data center for it every day till these issue is finished.
The server is ok 3 hours ago, but now is doing Memory replacing, kindly wait another 30 mins+ and then you can start uploading again.

Regards,
Alex

Hi all,

All server is facing replacement for 30 mins, will have 30 mins manual shutdown, kindly wait for it to finish to continue uploading.

Regards,
Alex

Site down for few hours today? Lose downloads because of it.

Hi Jimmy,

Sorry for that, and I do understand it, we will try to discuss on that to have some make up plan for all uploaders.

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
@alexworrior i pm you

Regards and keep going ;)

hi, welcome here!
just replied to you already, kindly check.

Regards,
Alex

Cant upload anything..gotta wait..-.

are you using web uploading or FTP, we recommend using FTP to upload, it's fast and more reliable.

Regards,
Alex

Hi guys,

In case someone didn't receive the email we sent or forgot to check,
We will pay out all the earnings together for the following 3 days, so there will not be any payout for the next 3 days.
Based on the earning request, we will pay 20% extra for your kindness understanding to us, many thanks!

Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
RU doesn't work, same error with both 1) just link and 2) http : // user : pass @ host.file.zip

I attempted with PrivateFiles files (premium acc there).

Pic:

Please feel free to PM me if you require more details :)

Thanks @alexworrior

Error solved now. Tested with 1GB file.

Hi, thanks for your feedback, enjoy uploading!

Hi all,

FTP upload is not working well at the moment, will inform you guys asap here when this problem resolved.

Regards,
Alex

RU doesn't work, same error with both 1) just link and 2) http : // user : pass @ host.file.zip

Pic:

How about now?}:-)

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for your feedback, enjoy uploading!

Hi all,

FTP upload is not working well at the moment, will inform you guys asap here when this problem resolved.

Regards,
Alex

Pic:

How about now?}:-)

Unfortunately same :(

Hi all,
@naon, @coolguy558, @lovely1629, @Yakisoba
FTP is back now, you can now upload using FTP functions, happy uploading guys!

Regards,
Alex

Best Service But ... Delete File So fast If Some One Email You U Delete It faser .. Why Where i Posted Your Link Only My Lots Of Game Post Deleted :(

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, really appreciated it, and glad you liked us.
we only delete the files which received DMCA reported from legal licensed monitoring company, maybe you publish in some forum site that they already have an eye on?

Regards,
Alex

hey, what happened? FTP not working again?

Hi, thanks for your feedback and report,
we fix FTP 8 hours ago, but after that, things go back again, we will try to fix it from the bottom within 18 hours before paid out promotion 3 days' payment.

Kindly wait and see.

Regards,
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back