FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been rejected for two times,the last week,let's say that I have around 8 or 9 files removed and they had reasons to do that,even I'm still doubt it

and this week,again I was rejected,for 2 files,just 2!! which I up it before I req my penultimate payment!! is outrageous,this is just like the new policy from hotfile

If you want to start using this host,don't do that!! There many hosts outside (rapidgator,turbobit etc) which we'll pay you,even if you have 30 files removed on a week,not like this host,which for 2 files will reject you entire work for 7 days!!

another problem here, last 2 payment.
-requested $62 but only received $42, i think i got 5 files for dmca
-requested $61 but only received $36, same i think i got got 5 files for dmca
anyone have same experience?

-.-"

I asked if we could increase the download limit for free users to 200 mb but I have not replied! I asked if we could solve the problem of names that a name like welcome him to become w_come and I have not even responded! -. - "

To the guys who got paid less than the amount in their accounts:

Maybe you guys should read the fucking e-mail, it clearly states why you guys got paid less in the bottom of the message, the ammount is fucking high i know but the answer is there.

this host do not count multiple dl for 1 ip or cheating the dl...

something wrong here:

schermata062456096alle1.png

most of this dl are 101mb file, but this count is not good also for file less than 100mb...

Last edited:
cant able to download any files . got this error

Error happened when generating Download Link.
Please try again or Contact administrator.
(Can't connect to s6.filehost.ws:81 (Connection timed out) LWP::Protocol::http::Socket: connect: Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 51. ) .

admin please resolve it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back