FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to increase the free user limit, our servers have been maxed out and we wanted to wait until we brought the new ones on. They were provisioned yesterday and are being installed. The limits should be raised today or tomorrow.

but which will now discharge limit for Free users?

ok trying it out.

but already it is too slow.

I use RU (remote upload) for everything and

filesize 540 mb
Upload speed: 46 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 3 hours 16 minutes

is too slow considering my server speed.

Dear Filehosts.ws,

didn't you plan to add new servers last weekend?
Upload and download speed is simply terrible.

Just let us know if you want to continue this project or you'll invest money only on FileTechnology.

It seems that your "professional support" is now only focused on the other side.

well impossible to get a payment if you cannot get files onto their servers.

filesize 477 mb

541 Kb from 476.7 Mb

Upload speed: 8 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 15 hours 59 minutes
(and it froze so it will NEVER finish)

remote upload sucks, when I download from my server I get over 3,000k/s so why their remote so slow?

who wants to wait 16 hours for ONE file?

also why do you need it open in your browser for 17 hours to use remote upload?

you should be able to input the linkand power down your pc and get the file later on without it uploading in your browser.

should remove the download limit for when a file has 200 downloads so you can make another download of that file must register or buy premium.

With many downloads I have no reason in my files, this occurs when a file has the 200 downloads:

Download limit for this file Has Been reached.
Please Register to download. It Only Takes 20 seconds!
Upgrade to Premium and Download with no delays / wait times etc!

Our new servers are up. All new files are being written to the new drives so the load on the other network cards and drives should begin to go down. Our network cards were at 100% which we expect was the bottleneck for speed.

Here is a coupon code to give your friends: 1 day free premium pass coupon code is free1

My upload speed keep failing at 1%, been trying for more than a hours. is it just me or its happen to everyone?

Also, which sites that support filehost.ws remote upload? does filehost.ws support mediafire or jumbofiles etc for remoteupload?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back