FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rajaads2011, please allow up to 3 working days for payment to reach you.

Also, just an update - we have a couple of affiliates who have been waiting longer than 3 days for their payments. We are just in the process of resolving some issues and we will send your payments as soon as possible. Please be assured that you have not been forgotten.

hi filehost,

in the past 3 days i have had more than 150 members register. but i have already used up 9GB of the 50GB that you have given me. is there a way that you can increase my space?

my username is MNKBLOG

Thanks!!!

Ok. I'm getting the Server Error when I try to upload a lot. When I can't upload it seems that the downloads I get are also pretty low. Is there nothing you can do to get this problem fixed?

Edit: Has the site changed hands? And should we expect any problems?

Last edited:
Remote Upload is so slow from RS. Sometimes got "500 Internal Server Error".

Download limit for this file has been reached.
Please Register to download. It only takes 20 seconds!
Upgrade to Premium and download with no delays/wait times etc!

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Last edited:
Dear sir,

I have give the pay request on 02-05-12 but sitill its pending please pay me my id is raghurokda32

what is this today is also pending do pay me or not

Just a courtesy message - apologies for the slight delay in payments for the latest cycle which was due to several issues. Accounts for those people awaiting payments will be verified as per normal and if no issues, payments will be going out tonight and tomorrow.

Thank you everybody for your patience.

The few questions raised over the past couple of days will also be answered this evening.

Hello,

We're having some network issues which should be fixed within a few minutes. We are sorry for the inconvenience this might cause.

Thank you for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back