FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the ftp and remote works for premium users...?

Are you from Germany?

Last edited:
Hi everybody, I am Mark (joint owner and the technical guy for FileHost.ws) so I will answer this one.

webmaster07 said:
How the ftp and remote works for premium users...?

FTP upload is currently not supported but will be added in the coming weeks.
The remote upload feature is available for both Registered and Premium users and it works like this:

For example you have a file hosted at http://www.yahoo.com/file.zip and you want this uploaded to your account, you would copy that address and put in the upload box. It's that easy! :)
webmaster07 said:
Are you from Germany?
Our server is located in Germany, yes.

you have a good aff program, but ..offer more space for registered and premium members.. and keep the same rates, they are good the way they are.
Maybe you should put a daily upload limit, that would be more perfect then restricted upload space.
Offer a good stable service and uploaders would come to you.
Good luck.

check out my mp
Replied.

you have a good aff program, but ..offer more space for registered and premium members.. and keep the same rates, they are good the way they are.
Maybe you should put a daily upload limit, that would be more perfect then restricted upload space.
Offer a good stable service and uploaders would come to you.
Good luck.
ms7, thank you for your kind words and constructive input. We will certainly be looking at the allowances/limits with the aim to implement something that works as effectively as possible for all parties.

We certainly intend to offer a trusted stable service and not end up as another file host that disappears as quickly as they arrived. :)

Last edited:
hi..,

welcome to WJ...

nice looking host

but i've few requests

1.pls make the minimum payout 10$

2.pls add copy file option

need your reply

coolguy558, thanks for your kind words. :)

The minimum payout will remain at $25 however we are flexible with sending payments (no fortnightly payment schedules or net15/net30) Simply contact us and we will send your earnings within 3 working days.

Copy file option? Can you be more specific please?

coolguy558, thanks for your kind words. :)

The minimum payout will remain at $25 however we are flexible with sending payments (no fortnightly payment schedules or net15/net30) Simply contact us and we will send your earnings within 3 working days.

Copy file option? Can you be more specific please?

he is not a uploader, I think is talking about, importing files from other users to his account.!!

I have a question:

Up To 100 MB = 1-100?? or = 100-101

and maybe mexico and brazil in C
Up to 100 MB would be all file sizes up to 100 MB including those that are under 1 MB for example (even tiny 0. files!).

The next tier would be 101 MB > 1,000 MB and the top paying tier being 1001 MB +

Mexico & Brazil are in Group C already.

he is not a uploader, I think is talking about, importing files from other users to his account.!!

@ webmaster07 --> no u r terribly wrong....:facepalm:

i want to take back up of my own files

i mean presently in FileHost.ws

only move files to folder option available

i want copy files to folder option

hope u understand

@ FileHost.ws

pls increase the used space... 30GB not enough...

thank you

Last edited:
Hello FileHost.ws, and welcome to WJunction!

I would like to ask if you count every single download from the same IP address, or do you only count 1 download per unique IP address within 24 hours?

Last edited:
i want to join but i have 2 problems

1.- the space are low...
2.- the minimun payment are too high

i have some questions

1.- free maximun download size?
2.- free traffic per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back