FileHost.pw - PPD & PPS. No Download Delays, Decent Speeds & Huge Storage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counting is working fine. Their was some issues earlier on with some of the Asian countries not being picked-up but it should be all good now. Please contact me if you are still seeing issues.

i am uploader
pls up premium for me
User : mugyfungo
thanks
kiemta0, premium added until the end of December. Obviously that can be extended if the relationship is working well.

Just a courtesy message to state that file sizes being uploaded must now be a minimum of 1 MB to count for inclusion in the pay scales.

Last edited:
hey file-hosting, just reqested first payment -
act_balance.png
ico_balance.png
$21.08

new design is pretty cool btw :good:

hey file-hosting, just reqested first payment -
act_balance.png
ico_balance.png
$21.08

new design is pretty cool btw :good:
sbald, payment sent.
Thanks also for the kind words re the design!

As some of you may noticed, we have added a new design :)

And more importantly, several affiliates have requested a lower payment threshold. That has been added so you are now able to request your funds when you reach just $10.00.

is the site on maintance ??
Apologies for this issue. It will be resolved shortly.

Site is now online and work will continue to ensure the site`s performance is optimized.

Apologies to all affiliates and users regarding the issues they are currently seeing. Site allows uploading but we have some issues with downloads currently (Nginx issue). Please be assured it is being addressed and will be fixed asap.

Just a courtesy message - the issues that some people were experiencing with the downloads should be all resolved now.
We sent an email to all users earlier regarding this but we wanted to mention it here also. :)

Last edited:
Do you provide real unlimited storage?
We will look to accommodate your needs as much as possible as long as you are an active affiliate and not just utilising the service as your own personal storage.

Fileom return kakaakaka :whistling:
I have no idea what you`re talking about. You are insinuating that we are/were the owners of that file host? If so, you are wrong.

ftp is not working
Looking into it. I will advise when fixed.

The issues with the FTP have now been solved. Also the download issues that some users were seeing should now be fully fixed.
If anybody sees any further problems, please let us know.

Forget to mention...we will be adding a bonus on all affiliate payments on the next payout (threshold is just $10.00). To qualify for this, simply reply with your username!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back