Votes: 23 14.4%
  • SlingFile*

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Other (please comment)

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do 1fichier and Uptobox suspend your premium account as well when you up/download more than 80-100GB per day like Hotfile does?

Do 1fichier and Uptobox suspend your premium account as well when you up/download more than 80-100GB per day like Hotfile does?
Hotfile suspends your account if you upload more than 100GB/day ??? How much storage they allow anyway?
I've uploaded 300GB of data to hotfile and they didn't suspend my account. However, I did download about 40GB of files and they did suspend it.

Hotfile suspends your account if you upload more than 100GB/day ??? How much storage they allow anyway?
I've uploaded 300GB of data to hotfile and they didn't suspend my account. However, I did download about 40GB of files and they did suspend it.

40GB and was suspended? I download around 150GB+ and my premium was suspended but not my account. I emailed support and they said that it's okay to download lots of GB per day as long as it will not go over 130GB per day

Anyone else tried Bitcasa? I've got a few tb with them and always adding more, 15MB/s upload speed (~1tb a day upload speed), and only $10 a month, accept paypal and add a virtual drive to your system where you can search for files that need re-upping quickly and easily.

There's also another one called Zoolz, but I haven't personally used it, same principal

lots of hosts say no limits for usage but that changes when you start use them. some expire files and pretend they were reported, i lost many private files like this.

Do not use hotfile, bought 6month premium for back up, uploaded 500gb during 4-5 days, then downloaded 150GB, and.... my account was suspended. I've sent them an email to ask them why, let's see...

Just registered to 1fichier.com, connected via filezilla, ftp upload speed = 20MB/s, BEST upload speed I've seen so far! :)

Do not use hotfile, bought 6month premium for back up, uploaded 500gb during 4-5 days, then downloaded 150GB, and.... my account was suspended. I've sent them an email to ask them why, let's see...

because you can't download more than 130GB per day on hotfile, download less than 130GB per day and your account will be safe

because you can't download more than 130GB per day on hotfile, download less than 130GB per day and your account will be safe

Actually, I just sent Hotfile an email asking them about the download limit and this was their response:

"There is no daily limit. There is a monthly size for appropriate usage from single IP.
Try to not go over 120 GB for a month."

None of the above.

Build your own, in the end it will save you much misery and money. Look for a dirt cheap dedicated server and customize it with gigabit internet and additional 3TB or 4TB hard drives. Then use it to transfer your data to/from as well as store.

Also, any backup host that offers "Unlimited Storage" should be avoided at all costs. There is a 100% track record of these backup services either going out of business or quickly changing their pricing structures within a few months of offering such unlimited services.

When I hear "unlimited storage" I get the same feeling that I do when I hear "100% uptime guaranteed", or "Unmetered VPS Gigabit NIC". All I have to say to either of these claims is: bullshit, you aren't worthy of my business.

Hello guys!

Now i'm using mega.co.nz for a few months and i have no problem.

BUT for precaution i want to use another filehosting as backup. I have a few questions:

1) 1fichier delete your files if you are not premium?

2) Wich is hotfile's upload speed for premium users? I tested it as free user and get only 500 kb/s.

Hello guys!

Now i'm using mega.co.nz for a few months and i have no problem.

BUT for precaution i want to use another filehosting as backup. I have a few questions:

1) 1fichier delete your files if you are not premium?

2) Wich is hotfile's upload speed for premium users? I tested it as free user and get only 500 kb/s.

1. 1fichier do not delete if you have Premum.
2. Upload speed should never be limited no matter host or usertype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back