FileHoot - Make up to $45USD for videos and files, Weekly payouts and up to 30% Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonus program is live, wmz is back!

All wmz requests are sent along with all last weeks requests. wmz will resume weekly payments from now on

We also have a live bonus program now!

You can boost your affiliates earnings by 30% if your have more than 25K downloads last 7 days.
You can boost your affiliates earnings by 20% if your have more than 10K downloads last 7 days.
You can boost your affiliates earnings by 10% if your have more than 3.5K downloads last 7 days.

Bonus boost will be assigned to your account every saturday depending on your last 7days download count. More Info
I am pretty sure with this bonus rates filehoot is the highest PPD host right now.

Good Luck all!

Last edited:
All. Payoneer, wmz and payza payments are now processed.
You should see your bonus money for each day in the 'bonus' column of your earning table. So please have a look and let us know some feeback!

Bonus program details
You can boost your affiliates earnings by 30% if your have more than 25K downloads last 7 days.
You can boost your affiliates earnings by 20% if your have more than 10K downloads last 7 days.
You can boost your affiliates earnings by 10% if your have more than 3.5K downloads last 7 days.

Thanks for confirming.
Here is a sample of our bonus at work:)
jkYN5DX.png

hi my bonus not started yet user name virginheart take a look on my account thanks or also add delete files notification system like vidbull

please fix upload server issue i am waiting for 10 hours + and still cant upload and my users

Last edited:
@virgin-heart The file upload issue is fixed now it was a small glitch in our settings.
Also, I see that your started 5 days ago. We calculate bonus rate for the users every saturday from his last week's total view. So when the bonus run next staurday you will be assigned a bonus rate depending on your this week's views.
Thanks for the feedback :)

well thanks and also one more issue please stop encoding .mp4 files my 99% uploads are .mp4 after server auto encode file size reduce and video result also gone bad so stop converter .mp4

page load time also slow take a look thanks

http://prntscr.com/6twjuw

please fix asap thanks

Last edited:
site down
now up site and none of video playing :facepalm: please fix all issues asap

just lost half of my traffic and i had nothing to do i think time to leave uploading

regards

Last edited:
bonus not counted sir take a look thanks:heiligenschein:
Hello, I see your account is now in bonus rate tier #1. This was done yesterday and I will wait till the end of the day to see if your bonus are calculated by then.
I will post here tomorrow with an update. Thanks for the feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back