Status
Not open for further replies.

raveeshm2

Which one is better Filefactory or Fooget in terms of affliate program,speed,server availability and remote uploads ??

I have been using filefactory from few days and it's quite good but the only problem is that it pays only once a month. :facepalm:
I have not used Fooget at all, so i don't know anything about it.

If anyone knows anything(good or bad) about the above two filehosts then please share it with me too.

I just want to know which is better filehost among the two in terms of the above mentioned factors. :)

22 comments
If all the hosts are going to shut down, most of the warez forums will also shut down. Till then use Filefactory as Fooget has only 49 GB storage for free users.

FILEFACTORY IS A SCAM

DON'T, I REPEAT DO NOT REGISTER WITH FILEFACTORY !!!!

They have set up an INDEFINITE recurring payment onto my PayPal account without my knowledge. How they managed to get my PayPal details is beyond me. PayPal has told me that they are investigating this.

I sent an email to FileFactory asking them to give me my money back and they answered with some automated crap explaining how can I cancel a subscription which I NEVER, EVER set up.

They have set up an INDEFINITE recurring payment onto my PayPal account without my knowledge. How they managed to get my PayPal details is beyond me. PayPal has told me that they are investigating this.

I sent an email to FileFactory asking them to give me my money back and they answered with some automated crap explaining how can I cancel a subscription which I NEVER, EVER set up.

Noob..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back