Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
I have had a payment pending since May 13th 2016 and no payment. I have contacted support twice now and all I get is a canned response

Hello,We are working on making all affiliate payments as soon as possible. At the moment we have a bit of a backlog so thanks for your patience.
I hope that my message has informed you sufficiently for the time being about this matter. If you have further questions or concerns feel free to respond by replying to this email. Many thanks!
Kind regards,
Andy Wong

Senior Customer Support Agent

I do not think they are going to pay. If I do not get a payment soon I will just delete all my files and try another host. I will give them to the end of the month, then I am done.

Got the payment to Payza after 4 months Finally !!

cxbTymB.jpg

Last edited:
They support Payza and Amazon Gift Card payouts.
Read the recent comments here to see how fast they are at payouts.

Thanks for your answer..

There is no way to recieve by webmoney or bitcoin because there is no possiblity to work with 2 account (amazon GC and payza) in my country....

Back