Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Upload speed is super fast, 83mbps topping uploaded

wFv0M6k.png

For me, making money is just a bonus. The most important is that files I uploaded several years ago are still available for my downloaders.

Unlike many scammer hosts like fileom or xerver where people are in to make a quick buck and then all files are gone.

Doesn't FF have very strict copyright infringement policy to begin with? They see something suspicious and remove it themselves? Or does your Thai movie content not comply, Mole?

Hello,

Just sharing my experience with FileFactory after using them for 5 years.

They are VERY reliable.

They are shaving massively, if you're in for the money aim for Rapidgator or Ul.to, Oboom seems to be quite good too.

whatever U chosse they shaving like crazy...
regards

Yes, indeed they are.

For me, making money is just a bonus. The most important is that files I uploaded several years ago are still available for my downloaders.
Unlike many scammer hosts like fileom or xerver where people are in to make a quick buck and then all files are gone.

Same here.

Are they paying? I have a payment PENDING for 1 month already.

They are paying, just need to be patient and create ticket + mail the support for updates.

All host will remove content only when they receive a valid DMCA.

For some reason, they don't really issue much DMCA on Thai movies. So most of my files are still at filefactory. Those few movies which has been removed due to DMCA, I have alternative hosts for my downloaders such as 1fichier.

Every single movie that I have on my site is downloadable at least from 1 host.
There's nearly 1500 movies, and many movies has 2 different rips such as SD and 720p, so there's probably 2000 or so.

I keep a track on all files and try to fix links as soon as somebody reports them missing.

I haven't received a DMCA from FF for ages. Last one was a 11 KB subtitle file for the movie Raging Phoenix, removed in February 2014.

The last movie removed was in November 2013, Only God Forgives.

All host will remove content only when they receive a valid DMCA.

Not only,

FF deleted my account because 1 on my files has the world 'rape' in it
(the real name of the file was : raped by an angel)
I've tried to explain them (with the support) that it was not 'real' rape, but just a movie's comedy, but they did not changed their mind and told me that they consider I had failed to follow their rules ...

Valid DCMA is bullshit honestly. Speaking generally, I've stuff removed pretty much automatically - no way any overviews of 'notices' work that fast.

Reporting is very lax these days, all one needs is a legit studio email which are easy to find. And in some cases even that isn't needed.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Back