Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Well good news for everyone with payments pending!
I have been waiting for my last payment since the 29th of July.
On November 1st all my pending payments switched to Reversed
Then, all the payments consolidated and the description changed from PayPal to Payza
I received this email on November 5th;

I have scheduled your payment and it is due to be made within the next 24 hours.
Sorry for the delay and thanks for using FileFactory.

On November 6th my payment was marked from Pending to Approved
The money went to my Payza account the same day they customer service rep said it would, they also informed me they are under new management and would no longer take a while to respond to tickets and make payments. I am very happy at the prospect of not waiting to receive payments, and since I started using FileFactory have been overall extremely satisfied with premium download speeds, price, server uptime, and I like all the features they offer.

In response to people talking about shaving, ehhh... I don't know. A few months ago my sales were not all that great and I switched to PPD. I know how many hits pages I have get, and how many downloads the other 5 filehosting services I use get, so it doesn't seem to be shaved that way. I certainly hope they are keepin it honest.

Greets,

I just noticed that the only Filefactory PayOut option is limited solely to Payza.

Is FileFactory mindful of the fact that the world's largest economy is the United States - and that Payza's US accounts are frozen.

Filefactory needs to offer an additonal PayOut option for it's US Affiliates.

Thanks.

Black Friday Promo:
1-year premium $39, 2-years $79, 5-years $199

but only for new premium accounts only. As usual, deals can not be used to extend existing premium accounts. :(

Number of downloads have also dropped drastically with no sales at all, the problems seems to be the changes they made the last few months. Ever since they changed affiliates program the number of downloads had dropped drastically. And when they added search there has been no sales at all. I cant see how else I can drop from 2-3 sales a day last year to none for months now. Seems they also don't keep your original refer on line like before where even if someone got an account with their sales you still got a sale. So unless someone signs up with your link you don't get any sales and downloads dont bring in anything anyway. No resume either for free users and iplocked download links as well. System is much harder to use now for everyone. If they are doing good, I suppose its great but not so good for both uploader or user. Maybe they are really trying to get rid of more users. Because you need more than just uploaders, ALL people have to at least like the system and it should be easy to use.

Last edited:
Back