Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
they pay me,
jmr.jpg

request payout of June in order to be paid 15 days after the end June.

member can receive payout after 15 of july .

yea bro we aren't some noobs.. they haven't been paying since May and some since April. and have not answered any support tickets for 1 month for me. been with them for 4 years, and through out the time that Ive used them they've had their ups and downs and eventually pay even if it was late.. but something is up now.

---------- Post added 8th Jul 2013 at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was 7th Jul 2013 at 03:05 PM ----------

just got an email about them relaunching their website

FileFactory is relaunching soon with a brand new layout, new features and exciting improvements. We've been hard at work developing a cleaner interface and better performance.

maybe this is the reason why they havent payed or responded?

Oh oh, this doesn't sound good. What if they turn out like Rapidshare? Without a affliate program or shitty affiliate program!!! Limiting space for even premium users!

yea bro we aren't some noobs.. they haven't been paying since May and some since April. and have not answered any support tickets for 1 month for me. been with them for 4 years, and through out the time that Ive used them they've had their ups and downs and eventually pay even if it was late.. but something is up now.

---------- Post added 8th Jul 2013 at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was 7th Jul 2013 at 03:05 PM ----------

just got an email about them relaunching their website

FileFactory is relaunching soon with a brand new layout, new features and exciting improvements. We've been hard at work developing a cleaner interface and better performance.

maybe this is the reason why they havent payed or responded?

This is interesting

"Brand new file search lets you find stuff to download

All files uploaded by free users will now become public and searchable for everyone. Upload and share anything for others to download. "

Search engine on file hoster !!!???

Back