Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
FF failed a long time ago. Imagine this, registered user only has 50GB for upload and you must have a minimum 100 $ to could send money to your account (Payza etc...) Simply it is impossible because you do not have enough space to raise 100 $.
You need to be a premium user if you think to make money!

FF failed a long time ago. Imagine this, registered user only has 50GB for upload and you must have a minimum 100 $ to could send money to your account (Payza etc...) Simply it is impossible because you do not have enough space to raise 100 $.
You need to be a premium user if you think to make money!

50GB is enough if you have good enough content.

As a premium user, is my storage space only 50 gigs, or am I limited to uploading 50 gigs in a 24 hour time?

*never mind. Turns out the host, Ufox I was remoting from has limited its remote downloads.

Last edited:
Back