Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Update about PAYOUTS:

After I read this post here I opened a Ticket at Filefactory support system on the very same day. Then their support ticket went offline and when new system implemented I opened a topic on Feb. 05th.

I wanted a Wire Transfer so I sent them my bank details. As there was no reply for 2 weeks I sent a reminder on 19th Feb. Then they replied to me on 22nd Feb. telling me they are ready to process my wire transfer and I asked me to request the payment via Payza but they will process it as wire transfer. I did so.

On Feb. 28th I got an email saying they processed my order and the money should arrive to my bank account in few days.

I checked my bank account few mins ago and guess what?? Money's here.

So if you are unsure about whether they will pay or not this should clear your doubts. Like the last time "some" of us got the payments via Payza I think they are considering few facts before they send payments "fast". i. e. never left FF after MU disaster.

Thanks.

Just got this in my email

FileFactory is relaunching its affiliate program. We're now offering 50% commission on all new sales, plus 25% of any account renewals, instead of our previous flat rate of 20%.

Over the past year we've worked tirelessly to improve our infrastructure to handle our increasing popularity. Reliability of uploads has improved, as well as the availability of downloads for free and of course Premium users.

We invite you to participate in our new affiliate program. If you are already an active member, your rates will automatically increase and you don't have to do a thing. If you haven't used us for a while, you might like to create a new account and activate the program in your account settings.

Either way we're certain you'll enjoy working with FileFactory again.

Check your payza. No payment received.
But in filefactory, it says as "Approved"

I have this in my payza.
1_zps7f3f1795.png

Is that the reason I get payment?

Thanks

FileFactory affiliate program relaunch! Refer a friend and receive 50% of the value of their purchase

wow, lol, they are really bastards...seeing rapidshit's new policy and wanna catch the change to grab customers again..
how long will it last this time again?

I got my payment in payza eventually. But I contacted their support and next time they'll wire to me instead.

They also told me they are working to provide moneybookers in the near future. Still sucks though, albeit less than payza.

Libertyreserve or webmoney would be much better.

But wire is good too, even though the bank fees may be substantial, at least you get hard cash straight into your bank account.

File Factory used to have a great file manager, but they kept redesigning it and making it less and less usable. Last year they had a really bad reputation as being just about worthless for free downloaders, and there were constant server crashes and lost files.

I don't know if they've fixed any of that, but they'd really have to make big improvements in the service before I'd switch back.

I agree the old file manager was better.

For example, in the new one, when you move files to another folder, then you get automatically changed to the folder where the files got moved. Who's stupid design idea was that.
Why the fuck would I want to go to the folder where the files got moved to. I wanna stay in the same folder so I can move more files dammit.

Same fucking thing happens when I create a new folder. Then you gets automatically moved to the newly created folder. Now why the fuck would I want to go to an empty folder. I wanna STAY in my freaking folder so I can start moving files to the new folder right away.

Now if I move files or create a folder, I need to move back to my previous folder to continue doing whatever.

Also, I liked the ability to right click and have options to do whatever.

I agree the old file manager was better.

For example, in the new one, when you move files to another folder, then you get automatically changed to the folder where the files got moved. Who's stupid design idea was that.
Why the fuck would I want to go to the folder where the files got moved to. I wanna stay in the same folder so I can move more files dammit.

Same fucking thing happens when I create a new folder. Then you gets automatically moved to the newly created folder. Now why the fuck would I want to go to an empty folder. I wanna STAY in my freaking folder so I can start moving files to the new folder right away.

Now if I move files or create a folder, I need to move back to my previous folder to continue doing whatever.

Also, I liked the ability to right click and have options to do whatever.
You can go to the old file manager here: http://www.filefactory.com/filemanager/

Back