Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Everybody, i reading info of fix rewards stats, but now how it work? I have 10 downloads of one file and my stats yesterday and today not changing. Sorry for my english.

I just realized that rapidgator and filefactory are sharing the same blacklist database. Any files which has been removed by DMCA in one will also be removed on the other site.

I think they're probably same owners.

The thing is that I've never had problems with filefactory removing any of my files. But suddenly after I started using rapidgator as well, files started disappearing from filefactory. When I looked at deleted files report in rg, I realized it's the same files which were gone from ff.

I'm removing everything from rg now, otherwise files will continuously be removed from rg, thus affecting my files on ff as well.

Last edited:
OK. I can say FileFactory is a scam.

I have wrote them e-mail when I receive my money. I received the same reply as 2 weeks ago.

So FileFactory is officialy scam and won't pay money.

Thread closed.

uhh it is more likely that whatever you are sharing is being reported by the same person and they are reporting both sets of links when you post. thus thus thus.

logical thinking cannot exist without logic but at least you were thinking

Well, I've been using ff for 10 months now and had never had any files removed ever.

Then when I started using rg about 1 month ago, I noticed suddenly some of my files started to disappear from ff. I didn't think much it, thought probably I finally got some DMCA.

Then when I checked the deleted files report in rg, it was exactly the same files.

I also use 5 other hosts and no files were deleted from any of them.

i asked again about the payment, but got reply as same as many times. shiiiiit!

Drew replied:
Hello,

Due to our situation with PayPal, we are unable to allow payout requests for all members at this time. We are progressively enabling them for everyone, but we are starting with the people who we potentially owe the most money too (i.e. the people with the highest outstanding balances).

As funds permit, we will continue enabling payouts for more accounts. Thanks for your understanding.

i used most of my money to buy vouchers from FF and just use FF as back up now... they still have great upload and download speed so if you have money left, might as well try to use FF as backup for your files...

i used most of my money to buy vouchers from FF and just use FF as back up now... they still have great upload and download speed so if you have money left, might as well try to use FF as backup for your files...

Yeah, but then again there are the server crashes and random "file no longer available' errors that make using them as a backup rather frustrating. It seems they've been "fixing" the same set of servers for six months.

rephrase: we will pay for those who have the most sales first, Thanks for your understanding.

i asked again about the payment, but got reply as same as many times. shiiiiit!

Drew replied:
Hello,

Due to our situation with PayPal, we are unable to allow payout requests for all members at this time. We are progressively enabling them for everyone, but we are starting with the people who we potentially owe the most money too (i.e. the people with the highest outstanding balances).

As funds permit, we will continue enabling payouts for more accounts. Thanks for your understanding.

Back