Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Seems like they're making payouts only if you earned something after PayPal closed their account(s).

No, I did earn more then 50$ after Paypal closed their account, but I cannot request payout.

And how it is possible to request money through Paypal (like in Stiven's picture) if FF has been banned by Paypal ?

The same for me, but from another Hostfile :

Yesterday I received a mail from paypal regarding a payment from last March
==> but I did not see any new payment on my Paypal account. But this is normal, because I've received that payment last April.

So may be a problem on Paypal server ?

I think its Paypal problem. I got email like that for Bitshare!!!

stiven said:

I can requests payment too. I was able to request the payments from the day they stopped PPD. So I requested a payment on 24 Aug 2012. Its still pending.
So just because we can request payments doesn't mean we are going to get paid.

Thanks.

Last edited:
"As you may be aware, PayPal shut down the accounts of many online hosting companies, including ours, and unscrupulously held hundreds of thousands of dollars in funds for up to six months. We have been waiting for PayPal to release funds. I am pleased to say that they have begun to do so, and after paying our hosting costs, we are now able to begin processing affiliate payouts.

We have funded a payment service and are just waiting for the funds to clear which should be next week.

We will begin processing payouts in the following order:

- those who have already requested payments and are 'pending'

- affiliates who fit the above criteria who have active (not abandoned accounts) will be paid first
- remaining affiliates will be paid over the coming weeks

In addition I would like to note that we are definitely not going out of business and we are continuing to improve our service. While other sites may come and go, we have been around since 2005 and don't plan to close down."

They emailed you that, right? Because that's not in the support center... Until that isn't posted in the support center I will not believe them. Anyway, I'd have to wait more because I abandoned my account lol.

I have sent them e-mail via Support Center, and this is full reply:
Thanks for your email and enquiring about the status of affiliate payouts. This is a general email being sent to all those who have enquired. I would appreciate it if you would keep the contents of this email to yourself.

As you may be aware, PayPal shut down the accounts of many online hosting companies, including ours, and unscrupulously held hundreds of thousands of dollars in funds for up to six months. We have been waiting for PayPal to release funds. I am pleased to say that they have begun to do so, and after paying our hosting costs, we are now able to begin processing affiliate payouts.

We have funded a payment service and are just waiting for the funds to clear which should be next week.

We will begin processing payouts in the following order:

- those who have already requested payments and are 'pending'
- affiliates who fit the above criteria who have active (not abandoned accounts) will be paid first
- remaining affiliates will be paid over the coming weeks

In addition I would like to note that we are definitely not going out of business and we are continuing to improve our service. While other sites may come and go, we have been around since 2005 and don't plan to close down.

I hope that helps clear up the situation and we shall be in touch again soon.

Please do not reply to this email as that's all the information I have at hand at the moment. Thanks!
I'm here to help! If you have any further problems or questions please let me know.

If someone had not started the rumor that they were closing, they would have never done anything.

If you had a job where your boss paid you even if you did not go to work, would you go to work? Probably not, without such rumors they would have continued on the same path and continued to get paid while ignoring the uploaders.

Many subscribers have their subscription set to autobill them for the service each month and without this rumor, they would not have emailed angry letters; and therefore they would not change.

Cheers to the rumor starter!

I miss using FF, I wish they would fix the issue so I can go back to using it.

filefactory is finish alltogether they have limited uploading to just 400mb and you gotta buy premium to upload bigger files to me thats scamming they have no payout option stopped ppd only pps rip filefactory

well the last time there was an issue, they owed me more than $600 and then after all the MegaupSLOWD issues, they came back and paid up. And until their paypal was limited had been paying every month.

It doesnt pay much but my subscribers like it and some are already paid into 2013.

I have other hosts that I use that pay weekly. So that makes up for FF's shortcomings.

Last edited:
Don't expect any payout from FileFactory. Rumour has it that Avangate will stop processing for these "file lockers" today or tomorrow which means that FileFactory won't have a payment processor (unless they have an alternative, of course).

Then it will be just like it was when PayPal limited their account: The "we don't have any money available"-thing.

filefactory is finish alltogether they have limited uploading to just 400mb and you gotta buy premium to upload bigger files to me thats scamming

Just how is that a scam??? I don't get it.

If someone had not started the rumor that they were closing, they would have never done anything.

If you had a job where your boss paid you even if you did not go to work, would you go to work? Probably not, without such rumors they would have continued on the same path and continued to get paid while ignoring the uploaders.

Many subscribers have their subscription set to autobill them for the service each month and without this rumor, they would not have emailed angry letters; and therefore they would not change.

Cheers to the rumor starter!

I miss using FF, I wish they would fix the issue so I can go back to using it.

same here i love FF

Back