Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Told you guys. Saturday and Sunday is holiday..
Monday..
Payments are usually done by month of 1st, 2nd or 3rd :)

Paid on 01:49 am in the morning.

Hi my name is Philip, I have been working with FileFactory since February 2006.

Currently I’m ranked no. 2 - hopefully I will get the no.1 spot. I’m earning around $1,000 per month. and does it too much ??? in filesonic I was earning it per week.
ı think 20% of sales are very low.

Currently I’m ranked no. 2 - hopefully I will get the no.1 spot. I’m earning around $1,000 per month. and does it too much ??? in filesonic I was earning it per week.

what is the rank? how do you check the rank?

what do u want to say ? Rank ?

zyberakuma, are you blind or not know reading. I saw the message above from filefactory web page and put here.

1bb21230d8.jpg

and this is not offical help section, discussion section.

The filemanager is a pain to use.
Can anyone tell me, how to select all file in a folder which have more than 50 links and then i want to generate the link for all the file?

I am a free user

The filemanager is a pain to use.
Can anyone tell me, how to select all file in a folder which have more than 50 links and then i want to generate the link for all the file?

I am a free user
Below the advanced search you have option display options under show drop down box select 250 files per page and save.

then select All and right click and click Export links.

Originally Posted by hyp
They've restored the premium options for 30-days, 90, 180 and 365-day subscriptions at the same rates as before. So good news.

IT's a good think that they restored premium options to normal..
Let's earn

Back