Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
i guess FF don't want us to get more money from sales. so only can buy one moth and one day premium.beacuse there are no rebills for uploader. then FF can earn more from downloader and uploader.
FF is very stingy never promotion for uploader. i don't like this filehost very much but have no choice,becuse i have sold more than 1500 premium for him. i can't give up this sucks filehost....sorry for my bad english.

dos they pay by alertpay , i can only see PayPal there
Only PP no Payza

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

so FF has no rebills?20% for 1sale only?huff
No rebills i think, let me cross check with support team

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

http://www.filefactory.com/premium/

only a monthly premium.no 3,6,12 and lifetime premium :( they are sucks.....
seems like extabit way :facepalm:

you should request payment on the 28th or 29th of the month at the very least, or everytime you get $20-50 increments.

holy crap! someone likes me, wow!

I asked FF support about the recent changes and they replied that yes, they do pay commissions on recurring payments. So that would mean that if someone buys a monthly premium through your link you should get a commission each month as long as they allow it to renew.

In addition to the monthly premium account for $12, there's now a 24-hour option for $5. They pay commission on those too.

yes agreed, they need to allow more "free download slots" as WHO would download from you if they have to wait 60 seconds after doing a captcha code only to find this message "I am sorry but all free download slots are full, please try again later"

after doing this 2x, would be enough for me to never try them again.

500 downloads?

yesterday I had 1071 downloads- 2 sales (only totaling $2) for a daily total of $5.60

you would get more sales if free users could download at all.

Last edited:
I'm doin on with FF
This week i had 11 sales with almost 1000 downloads/ day..
This change is not so bad , i mean you can go now to hunt more downloads than sales..

and how @hyp sais
they do pay commissions on recurring payments. So that would mean that if someone buys a monthly premium through your link you should get a commission each month as long as they allow it to renew.
It's a good think that we have now a referal system.

ceers FF

yes agreed, they need to allow more "free download slots" as WHO would download from you if they have to wait 60 seconds after doing a captcha code only to find this message "I am sorry but all free download slots are full, please try again later"

after doing this 2x, would be enough for me to never try them again.
Or maybe they would go and buy premium so that they wouldn't have to deal with that message anymore! :))
That's definitely an issue for people who post many mirrors but that's a big plus for people who have good traffic and work exclusively with FF because this way, free users will be forced to buy premium. ;)

Yeah, lack of slots for Free downloaders is a big problem. It's the #1 complaint I get from people. I could understand if they limited the speed as a way to encourage free users to upgrade, but to just completely cut them off mainly ticks people off.

Back