Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
FILEFACTORY IS A SCAM

DON'T, I REPEAT DO NOT REGISTER WITH FILEFACTORY !!!!

They have set up an INDEFINITE recurring payment onto my PayPal account without my knowledge. How they managed to get my PayPal details is beyond me. PayPal has told me that they are investigating this.

I sent an email to FileFactory asking them to give me my money back and they answered with some automated crap explaining how can I cancel a subscription which I NEVER, EVER set up.

In mega you get almost double download rates but files uploaded before Dec 1st 2011 will get no download rewards.

In classic you get almost half rates compared to mega but uploads made from April 1st 2011 is considered.

If you are new to filefactory choose mega. If you're uploads are mostly made between April 1st & Dec 1st 2011 then choose classic anyway sales (20%) are counted from all files regardless of upload date.

can anyone answer to this ? ?

If i request today a payment, next week again I request and ..2nd next week again request ..
I get all money on the 01.04.12 right ?

and all 3 payments show's in payment history as " pending payement ?
after they pay me ... show " paid ?

I am right ? tanx

tanx

They have set up an INDEFINITE recurring payment onto my PayPal account without my knowledge. How they managed to get my PayPal details is beyond me. PayPal has told me that they are investigating this.

I sent an email to FileFactory asking them to give me my money back and they answered with some automated crap explaining how can I cancel a subscription which I NEVER, EVER set up.

Ok.I Will leave Them !!

Regards.
Filefactory TeaM

Why is the rate lower for OVER 300MB?

d7eafb.jpg

Their statistics show that sales mostly come from big files split to 200 - 300 MB split archives. So in order to motivate affiliates to do that they increased rates of 200 - 300 MB file tier.

I opinion is not to change the size as they change file tier all the time also after some months they say no download rewards for old uploads.

No need to resize files as their ppd rates are too low. Only way to earn through filefactory is by getting some sales for that size doesn't matter.

Back