Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
I have question to people with Premium account.

How long you need (after upload) to wait until files will be in manager?

I'm uploading now via browser, but I must re-upload 70% files, because of errors (dunno why).

^ same question

It's impossible to upload anything there :-?
Files reach 100% and then get stuck at the processing screen forever.

Looks like server problems, but maybe it's different for premium users?

Premium users also have the same problem, filefactory support says they have various problems with the upload and they are trying to fix it, I hope soon.

Today I uploaded the same file 4 times :facepalm:

I still have same question no one asnwer me, is they really pay with Paypal? and if not how can i change system to pay by paypal to pay with something else? i also have Paypal and Alertpay and WPZ but i don't know how to change it on FF

I still have same question no one asnwer me, is they really pay with Paypal? and if not how can i change system to pay by paypal to pay with something else? i also have Paypal and Alertpay and WPZ but i don't know how to change it on FF

They Are Not Scam or Never Scammedd With Me To But PPL Think They Are Scam Without Knowing.

Here It Is...

capturelgi.png

They Will Not Pay.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

They Will Not Pay.if We Don't Wait or Obey Their Rules [TOS]

On their support forums, the FileFactory rep reconfirmed that they will only be paying out on the first of the month. In the past, they have occasionally paid each monday, but they are back to paying monthly.

They still aren't really acknowledging download issues and things seem to be getting worse. However, I've noticed a lot more people posting FF links. It may be that when word got out that they were paying again on PayPal a bunch of heavy-duty uploaders hit them hard. But that's just my guess.

I just buyed a membership of filefactory and want to remote upload some stuffs from filefactory to another file host... But i m just not able to do that !!!! What is the correct form to proceed, and what filehost accept remote upload from filefactory ... Till now, only worked at crocko, with the direct download link (http://ff...) but i need a paying one...

Hello, can I ask, which affiliate is better? Mega, or Classic? Rate is much bigger at Mega, but as I see, they don't count downloads correct. So, has anybody got experience that Classic is better even despite lower rate?
Thanks

Yes, they disabled support on getsatisfaction.com. If you have some questions go to filefactory main page, click on help, contact filefactory and ask a general question or enquiry. They answered me in few hours.

If a premium member downloads multiple files, only their first download counts. That's not shaving, it's just the rules. Most hosts have the same basic rule.

Back