Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
HAHA

Hello,
A review of your account has revealed a large number of files removed via official DMCA copyright takedown request.
As a result you have been identified as a repeat infringer and as per our terms of service your account has been permanently removed.
I hope that my message has informed you sufficiently for the time being about this matter. If you have further questions or concerns feel free to respond by replying to this email. Many thanks!
Kind regards,
Andy Wong
Senior Customer Support Agent

screenshot_382.png

I think I had too much to pay me :) best of All of my links alive

Last edited:
I am looking for FF premium voucher. Kindly PM me with your best offer for one year voucher. I will send payment via webmoney if prize is attractive than usual price quoted by FF ;)

I checked my free account which has nearly 500 GB content. There is no mention about how much more I can upload or how much free space.
But I remember there was a limit. Maybe there aren't anymore!

did not received the payments of 2 months can u please send it to payza account thanks

Got amazon payment today after 3 months.
You need to make requests on their webpage, NOT HERE.

You can ask them about delay but if you bug them, might have account problems so I don't ask about payments, if they pay good. If no payment then I just shrug and b depressed.

I am looking for FF premium voucher. Kindly PM me with your best offer for one year voucher. I will send payment via webmoney if prize is attractive than usual price quoted by FF ;)

Update 31 Mar 2015:

Just purchased from Filefactory at USD49 for one year.

Thank you all for response and matter closed.

Rgds

Back