FileDownloads.org - Simple Pay-Per-Download Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
They actually have Adversal/Clicksor/Google Adsense. I believe this is more than enough. I don't understand why they even need adfly which is totally annoying. this is the first host that actually use it. its frustrating for the uploader to put their own adfly, when it appears twice.. for the downloader

P/S: this is not bitching or complaining. but this is opinion as one of your uploader.

Last edited:
hi
agileme
can you fix my account
because i have diferents balances

Account balance is diferent to reports

Please PM me your username.

can you remove this information plz? (download page)
Uploaded by: ****

I had this info removed for a while on request from a user but due to copyright complaints and the fact that I do not want to close down the website and run away with you ppl waiting to be paid, I have to enable the uploaded by info so that there are no copyright issue and that the site does not go bankrupt.

Good Job Agileme

thanks!:D

why PPD 90% of Downloads ??? 90% ??? :/

YOUR DOWNLOAD LINKS REDIRECT TO adf.ly!!! WTF!!

611wtf.png

Comments? :/ !!!

For your 90% PPD question, please refer to http://www.wjunction.com/1630654-post121.htm and http://www.wjunction.com/1631005-post127.htm. I have explained them there. 10% is off due paymeny processing fees (which is a lot!).

coming to your adf.ly comment, do you know that members are earning close to $100+ per day at filedownloads.org (in total)? So how do you expect to keep generating revenue to pay you guys? Also, do you any any idea how it costs to host a file host with even okay download/upload speeds. So we have to put up alls those ads just so that we can remain profitable and be able to pay our good affiliates.

Last edited:
They actually have Adversal/Clicksor/Google Adsense. I believe this is more than enough. I don't understand why they even need adfly which is totally annoying. this is the first host that actually use it. its frustrating for the uploader to put their own adfly, when it appears twice.. for the downloader

P/S: this is not bitching or complaining. but this is opinion as one of your uploader.

Unlimited downloads for everyone, unlimited download slots, high speeds, extremely high rates for 1 mb files and 101 mb files, 100GB STORAGE.
There aren't many filehosts with those advantages.

And the adfly link won't even appear for most users, it takes like 5-6 seconds and most downloaders continue to the download page by than.

When was the last payment?

last payment was Aug 14th, 2012 as has been mentioned in my earlier posts.

Payouts starting Aug 15th will start to be sent within this week. Although there are a lot of payment processor issues still pending, but payments are on track as promised earlier. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
stuck on Initializing upload..... not uploading !

update ... worked after couple of tries !!

Last edited:
For your 90% PPD question, I have explained them there. 10% is off due paymeny processing fees (which is a lot!). coming to your adf.ly comment, do you know that members are earning close to $100+ per day at filedownloads.org (in total)? So how do you expect to keep generating revenue to pay you guys? Also, do you any any idea how it costs to host a file host with even okay download/upload speeds. So we have to put up alls those ads just so that we can remain profitable and be able to pay our good affiliates.

Too much "Do you know", i guess it's now my turn,

Do you know, that there are alot of other successful filehosts admins who didnt do that at their start ?

Payout update (Aug. 28th, 2012): As promised, Payouts from August 15th, 2012 till August 22nd, 2012 were just made! Payments starting Aug 23rd will continue to be sent as the week progresses.

Please guys mention here if you got paid.

upload stuck again Initializing upload..
plz resolve this issue ! its coming again and again

Are you still having the upload issue? It should be resolved now. let me know by PM. Please attach a screenshot.

Not working, check please agileme

Is there still a problem with uploading? let me know by PM. Please attach a screenshot.

Hi admin, Thanks for your answers...

You can put India in Group B?

Sorry, that's not possible right now. Unless you can bring in a lot of Indian downloads, this wont be possible. Please PM me for further details on how much traffic/downloads you can have.

Last edited:
cant buy the premium by paypal...

yes, we are having a few issues with paypal receiving money. Sending money is fine which means we can make affiliate payments. Just that receiving money is an issue for now. Let's see what happens.

Last edited:

FYI - PayPal

PayPal is in the process of :

1. Freezing the PayPal accounts of all "File Lockers" for 180 days.

and/or

2. Terminating the accounts of File Lockers.

(These actions by PayPal are non-appealable.)

And that may be part of the reason why purchasing a FileDownloads Premium account is no longer possible.

The Admin/Owner at FileDownloads needs to realize - that once PayPal blocks their purchasing capabilty - their account being frozen and terminated is a foregone conclusion.

Thanks,

simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back