FileDownloads.org - Simple Pay-Per-Download Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
User FileHosting is away for a while.

I have contacted the mods to be allowed to take over this thread and be able to provide support to you guys using FileDownloads.org

All payment till Aug 1st are made now. As soon as I m allowed by the mods to provide support, I will try to answer each individual query from you guys.

[mods please advise me if there is a problem with my post. I do not wish to break any WJ rules. I have contacted some of you about user FileHosting being away and I want to step in to provide support in the meanwhile.]

Last edited:
you are Filedownloads.org official?

btw. no 100 MB limit for registred users anymore :)

Yes, i will be providing the official support for FileDownloads.org (if the mods allow me too).

Thanks!

are you talking about the 100MB upload limit?

I have increased download limit to 500 for registered users. we will be installing new servers as well. Let me know anything else.

pls don't limit download and when can i get payment? :(

Stop using too much advertising (particularly in the Free Download button)
User can not press the download button!!!!!

Last edited:
Please increase download limit to 300-400MB free

If free users 200mb download , more forums banned because registered users can download file >200mb

all payments made till Aug 8th, 2012!

pls don't limit download and when can i get payment? :(

Stop using too much advertising (particularly in the Free Download button)
User can not press the download button!!!!!

We have to limit downloads to prevent abuse of our system and server resources. An unlimited value cannot be allowed.

Please PM me your username and I will check into your payment immediately.

Please increase download limit to 300-400MB free

If free users 200mb download , more forums banned because registered users can download file >200mb

Currently, non-registered can download 200MB and registered can download 500MB. I do not understand your suggestion completely. Do you want the non-registered download limit to increase from 200MB to a something like 300-400MB?

All payments till Aug 7th, 2012 have been made!

If you got paid, kindly please post here to confirm and let your fellow WJunction friend's know that we are legit and we pay our affiliates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back