Filedino.com - Earn up to $60 / 1,000 downloads! All countries! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks admin

3e8Fg.png

I'm ricky19 and registered in your server reaches the minimum to collect and pedi last week and still pay did not pay me?

I have to do?

File dino I have registered at your site with user id : tullah_hiday and uploaded the files using ftp but still I cant see my files in the files section, It has passed 12 hours after uploading the files using FTP, please look into this issue. I can see so many people are asking for there amount , are you not paying to the uploaders , I just want to check it out before starting my work, I just want to say why should people request you for the money again and again...

I think you are busy to answer my question anyway I can understand how the support is nad why people are asking for there amounts , I am shifting to different host now , bye and you peopl shift for a different host which has a good support

Last edited:
File dino I have registered at your site with user id : tullah_hiday and uploaded the files using ftp but still I cant see my files in the files section, It has passed 12 hours after uploading the files using FTP, please look into this issue. I can see so many people are asking for there amount , are you not paying to the uploaders , I just want to check it out before starting my work, I just want to say why should people request you for the money again and again...

I think you are busy to answer my question anyway I can understand how the support is nad why people are asking for there amounts , I am shifting to different host now , bye and you peopl shift for a different host which has a good support
Report sent to support. Can you also open an error report ticket with support.

Cheers.

also waiting for payment ...... username :lawina
We pay after 7days of request, so please don't post on the forum, payment will be made. We have over a 1000 uploaders, but only few of you keep asking for pay, we do pay our uploaders, there are times that there is an error or something but we always pay. Please be patient.

I have already tried to contact the support on the site and the below is the error so no chance to contact anybody from filedino.

Admin please look into this issue....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back