Filedino.com - Earn up to $60 / 1,000 downloads! All countries! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that day I get paid?

4omW4.jpg

my username is CristianL15

Send me my money
ri644gyx7a3c3273hlzu.jpg
PAYMENT IS MADE 7 DAYS AFTER REQUEST, I F YOU BELIEVE PAYMENT WAS REQUESTED MORE THAN 7 DAYS AGO, SEND ME YOUR ID.

that day I get paid?

4omW4.jpg

my username is CristianL15
PAYMENT IS MADE 7 DAYS AFTER REQUEST, I F YOU BELIEVE PAYMENT WAS REQUESTED MORE THAN 7 DAYS AGO, SEND ME YOUR ID.

waiting for my payment

username: KarmuSz

Thankz filedino

the web page of filedino, can not entry this message i see..

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

yes is down...

This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page, it means that the web server installed at this site is working properly, but has not yet been configured.

server is reset ....

NEVER HAVE MY PAYMENT I WAIT 2 WEEKS

ID:MARTODVO
I have told you time and time again, you need to refund previous payment before you get paid. You will not get your payment before you refund the money that was maid to you by error.

Please don't be leaving messages on the forum, when you know what you have advised to do.

I want my payment, please
My ID is CristianL15

7 days have passed and I do not get my payment

2011-07-23 217 / $0.82 0 / $0 $0 $ $0.82 2011-07-24 212 / $1.02 0 / $0 $0 $ $1.02 2011-07-25 1140 / $2.9 0 / $0 $0 $ $2.9 2011-07-26 209 / $0.254 0 / $0 $0 $ $0.254

That can not be right, impossible to interpret results with that system. System .... what do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back