FileDefend.com - PPS up to 75%, PPD $40/1000 Downloads, 200GB Storage + Launch Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
These users can still use our service just need to register an account for free. There is a huge number of people wanting to upload. By having a little reduction in unregistered users it has increased Upload by 10x the speed.

This is not a permanent change.. this is only temporary.

Be happy that remote is much faster now... you are welcome.

These users can still use our service just need to register an account for free. There is a huge number of people wanting to upload. By having a little reduction in unregistered users it has increased Upload by 10x the speed.

This is not a permanent change.. this is only temporary.

Be happy that remote is much faster now... you are welcome.

In the meantime, your filehost will be banned from major forums, because of forcing users to register (even if it is free) to be able to download.

All uploads bigger than 500mb have now been a complete waste of time, even if remote is faster.....

And anyways, you still have NOT fixed remote upload from rapidshare.

Thanks a lot for this, especially on a weekend!!!X-(

In the meantime, your filehost will be banned from major forums, because of forcing users to register (even if it is free) to be able to download.

All uploads bigger than 500mb have now been a complete waste of time, even if remote is faster.....

And anyways, you still have NOT fixed remote upload from rapidshare.

Thanks a lot for this, especially on a weekend!!!X-(

Remote from Rapidshare won't be possible until we do some rework. RS uses Https which can causes issues.

I am not going to get into the metrics of how a file sharing website works. But it clear you don't understand the pressure the site is currently under from downloads and uploads. By doing this we will better off in the long term. I hope you actually understand because I am not explaining it any further.

When we add more servers this will be ok (and when the excited sea of uploaders gets all their data on our servs)

@BloodSucker

what is the limit required by forums?

There's no limit. Point is, most forums don't allow links in which the users have to register an account to be able to download, even if it's only a free account.

Already received a few warnings on warez-bb because of it, and it doesn't matter if it's a free registration. If a user has to register an account to be able to download certain links, those links will be removed cause it's against their rules.

And this is just an example, as there are many more forums who have similar rules.

AT LEAST, HAVE THE DECENCY TO INCREASE THAT LIMIT TO 700MB, SO ALL OUR PREVIOUS UPLOADS ARE NOT WASTED AND BANNED BY FORUMS.

Last edited:
There's no limit. Point is, most forums don't allow links in which the users have to register an account to be able to download, even if it's only a free account.

Already received a few warnings on warez-bb because of it, and it doesn't matter if it's a free registration. If a user has to register an account to be able to download certain links, those links will be removed cause it's against their rules.

And this is just an example, as there are many more forums who have similar rules.

AT LEAST, HAVE THE DECENCY TO INCREASE THAT LIMIT TO 700MB, SO ALL OUR PREVIOUS UPLOADS ARE NOT WASTED AND BANNED BY FORUMS.

We want to be fair to our uploaders so as requested, we have increased the un-registered user download/upload limit to 700MB :)

Adding more methods today and tomorrow. We are trying to do it without impacting user experience.

Filesize download limit for free users is under review. Currently set at 500mb.

We are looking at adjusting when payments will occur. Either more frequently or less depending on when revenue becomes available.

Do you prefer Paypal or Payza?
I use paypal, still paying on every tuesday via paypal?

Since the pay rate is the same in the range 451-1024MB, I cannot understand how you can have any benefit by limiting the maximum download size to 500 or 700 MB instead of 1024MB for non-registered users.
It means many terabytes of my old files are not able to use FileDefend as a mirror because they're all 1000MB parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back