FileDefend.com - PPS up to 75%, PPD $40/1000 Downloads, 200GB Storage + Launch Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows that he cannot stop piracy from the internet.
Bcoz its got too late if he took this step 5yr ago then might be it can get stop but today its not possible to stop it.
only he can stop money from paypal and other payment methods for time being
Ppls will find alternate in future or they will share as free in Rapidshare and Mediafire websites.

Group B
France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Ireland, Finland, Australia, New Zealand

Italy in Group B, please

Everyone knows that he cannot stop piracy from the internet.
Bcoz its got too late if he took this step 5yr ago then might be it can get stop but today its not possible to stop it.
only he can stop money from paypal and other payment methods for time being
Ppls will find alternate in future or they will share as free in Rapidshare and Mediafire websites.

He is doing it by focusing on specific target - on people who make money from piracy. That's why he goes for Paypal and other payment processors, so that filelockers will not be able to pay so that users will not receive a penny. But this will not end the piracy.

He forgot that lots of people share for free and he can't destroy every filelocker, all torrents, the whole eMule, p2p, p2m..

And honestly, I don't believe he's honest man. It's just greed and anger.

Yesterday they moved Italy to group D, I wrote them that was crazy and this is their reply:

"We have changed the group. The quality of traffic coming from Italy has been very bad. Unless you can improve the traffic it will remain in D."

This is real crazy, also sierra leone is in C.

We're cutting off other forms of payment too, Visa, Mastercard, Payza, 2CO, Moneybookers. So don't be so sure about any file locker.
so, this loser is free to come here on wjunction and make threats , why nobody ban him already?
He is doing it by focusing on specific target - on people who make money from piracy. That's why he goes for Paypal and other payment processors, so that filelockers will not be able to pay so that users will not receive a penny. But this will not end the piracy.

He forgot that lots of people share for free and he can't destroy every filelocker, all torrents, the whole eMule, p2p, p2m..

And honestly, I don't believe he's honest man. It's just greed and anger.

Is just trolling and takes himself serious..
At the end of the day he is just a big nobody who pretend to destroy filelockers..
But hes not destroying shit, mark my words, if this guy is so tough why netload or depositfiles or a few others are still able to use paypal?
hes just a "Rat", filedefend had it comming to them, i mean lifetime premiums and all, common people..
No filehost with paypal is permited to offer more then 1 month after fileserve/filesonic run away last fall..
He is just frustrated.. and for some reason he is just coming here on wjunction to make threats to every single filehost after he setting them up by uploading and reporting fake files and nobody is saying to him shit ( i mean from staff).
I didint knew this was permitted here..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back