Filecore.co.nz - Earn up to 50$/10K - Reliable Video / File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Quote = filecore-ibra; 1968432] [quote = Sunny23; 1968344] Puede del HACER Que las MASA de Afiliación Un Poco Mejor Dicen Que No Sé de $ 15 párr teir 1-1000 DESCARGAS [/ quote]?
Si tuvieramos La Oportunidad De que lo hariamos Han Hecho 20 $ PPD :), estafa Pero 5 $ de Somos los que mas paga GRATIS site de Alojamiento de Archivos Que heno Soleado. [/ Quote]

Very good speed but pays very little.
Luck.

[Quote = filecore-ibra; 1968432] [quote = Sunny23; 1968344] Puede del HACER Que las MASA de Afiliación Un Poco Mejor Dicen Que No Sé de $ 15 párr teir 1-1000 DESCARGAS [/ quote]?
Si tuvieramos La Oportunidad De que lo hariamos Han Hecho 20 $ PPD :), estafa Pero 5 $ de Somos los que mas paga GRATIS site de Alojamiento de Archivos Que heno Soleado. [/ Quote]

Very good speed but pays very little.
Luck.

This thread is in English Cantabro, please don't post in Spanish again so everybody understands you.

I tell him I paid very little and very poor rates Spanish ruins.
Luck.
See the problem cantabro that you think that we are making millions and we are only giving you pennies, i want your to try monetize a page on any of your websites and see what can you make from 1000 views.
the only income we are getting is from advertisement, please consider that we offer good hosting speeds because we pay a lot and also strive to pay the highest rates for our uploaders so everybody is happy.
Filecore was built only because we wanted to get internet users back from torrents to file hosting again by offering a good, reliable service totally free and with minimum clean advertisement.

Please give us a break man :)

Your account was banned by administrator.

Why?
Did you hear the word traitor?
baback293

I did not do anything illegal!

I'll sue you

Why I remember a blocked user.

I'm willing to give you guys a shot, please don't conform to the other increasingly disappointing filehosts that exist :)
And actually, for 100% free, your rates aren't bad, but can I request you increase the filesize limit? Maybe up to 3GiB - 5GiB. Just a request.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back