Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st ur not allowed to post referal links
2nd that site pays only once per month try it if you wanna work again and never get any money

guy asked i answered
but you are cop?
if u lazy and just doing here police work you get more less chance to earn
to test it dont have to work month cause min payout is 10$ , so it will be easy to proove

Last edited:
Error happened when deleting file.
Please contact administrator.
(
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at niek.filebox.com Port 80

Last edited:
I sure wish I had some news about what is going on, other than on sunday night he said to me everything is going out the next day, but I guess that was a lie since I asked him whats up earlier today, and didnt get a reply and I just now noticed that he deleted me from his contacts on skype . I was hopeing to god it wasnt true, but since he deleted me from his contacts, im finally starting to think we been scammed. what a coward to just lie and leave every one hanging like that, I think this is the second time he has done this with the same domain name. The part where he said he recently bought the domain names, and knows the previous filebox.com owner, I think was a lie. It is him,by what he has told me. this sucks, he owed me a whole months worth of money and have no way to pay my bills now,wish I would of took the 12th payment now, but didnt need it back then. guess its time to move on and find another host to submit links with. Any established,good paying video hosts interested in a experienced uploader and willing to pay like a sign on bonus, LOL or something ?

Last edited:
around 5000 files deleted by me too . Guys until you dont take action and start punishing those fake hosts by deleting your files (even if he pays someday you can still upload them again) , there will be always new and new fake ones. yesterday deleted those 5000 files in filebox and around 7000-9000 files in putlocker/sockshare combined (put maded it little hard , deleting folder doesnt remove the actual links , its the files needed to be deleted even if its 100 by 100 or 1 by 1 ). Dont get me wrong , putlocker was fair to all of us with the announce in front and paid on time for last month , however only my files was bringing over 400k uniq views (~2mil total) , and i havent uploaded from 1 feb. Until hosters can make free money we wont see affiliate page , its simple as that. So i suggest everyone join me and delete those files so we to can see faster the partner program from putlocker if he gets very low on views and maybe filebox payments. Take action TODAY !!

Error happened when deleting file.
Please contact administrator.
(
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at niek.filebox.com Port 80

Thats just temp error , try again 1-2 times and they will be deleted

i just deleted around 1000files too = Used space 0.0 Kb / 0 files
and i deleted in putlocker and sockshare = 8-10k at host
i suggest all users to delete their files to punish the fake filebox host and other that want to make free trafic for profit without affiliate programs... maybe they will recall the affiliate programs and will start give bonus to ppl

We will join with you

around 5000 files deleted by me too . Guys until you dont take action and start punishing those fake hosts by deleting your files (even if he pays someday you can still upload them again) , there will be always new and new fake ones. yesterday deleted those 5000 files in filebox and around 7000-9000 files in putlocker/sockshare combined (put maded it little hard , deleting folder doesnt remove the actual links , its the files needed to be deleted even if its 100 by 100 or 1 by 1 ). Dont get me wrong , putlocker was fair to all of us with the announce in front and paid on time for last month , however only my files was bringing over 400k uniq views (~2mil total) , and i havent uploaded from 1 feb. Until hosters can make free money we wont see affiliate page , its simple as that. So i suggest everyone join me and delete those files so we to can see faster the partner program from putlocker if he gets very low on views and maybe filebox payments. Take action TODAY !!
We will join with you!
All wjunction member!!Please report delete process here so that File Host come back here and begged us to receive their money.

This is a joke and its out of control.Even if filebox stopped paying or whatever happened that is no excuse not to share in this filehost.Now i see the meaning of cashwhore.And especially the above ones are queens of cashwhoring.Dont get me wrong but dudes you have serious problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back