Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
while uploading files getting an error

''Error: null filesize or wrong file path''

some1 else having the same prblm.....???????

As I see alertpay is not an option anymore, I did not realize that untill today :( but I have already asked payment with alertpay two days ago, could you kindly return the money to my account so that I request again via paypal?
I also sent support ticket through filebox site, my username: hero
Pls respond as soon as possible
thanks and sorry for the trouble

p.s. I also get problems when I try to remote

or sometimes I can not remote at all

Tomorrow im sending out all payments via PAYPAL.

and what about alertpay ??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow im sending out all payments via PAYPAL.

As I see alertpay is not an option anymore, I did not realize that untill today :( but I have already asked payment with alertpay two days ago, could you kindly return the money to my account so that I request again via paypal?
I also sent support ticket through filebox site, my username: hero
Pls respond as soon as possible
thanks and sorry for the trouble

p.s. I also get problems when I try to remote

or sometimes I can not remote at all

i also have requested my payout from 3 days and still waiting my username:undertaker

Admin said that he will pay us today so for those who requested payouts through something else than PayPal, just change the info at Payment info choosing PayPal and your PayPal adress.
For those who don't use PayPal, admin should give an alternate option!

Admin said that he will pay us today so for those who requested payouts through something else than PayPal, just change the info at Payment info choosing PayPal and your PayPal adress.
For those who don't use PayPal, admin should give an alternate option!

strongly agree
admin should give an alternate option!

when i upload a file and i check if is on the server antares i reupload it again coz that server is almost dead and i keep trying till i success to upload it on another server

and yes since 2 days ago the remote works when it wants

Last edited:
Everyone,

Please make sure you have a correct Paypal account on your account because Im doing a mass payment today, and I dont want to be backtracking...

We are fixing the issues right now with the uploading.

Cheers!

Everyone,

Please make sure you have a correct Paypal account on your account because Im doing a mass payment today, and I dont want to be backtracking...

We are fixing the issues right now with the uploading.

Cheers!

Thank you! Please don't forget this: :)

Ok seems like we're still having reporting problems.... I'll add an extra $20 - $40 dollars for those hitting high numbers... Sorry for the inconvenience guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back