Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Filebox,
my filebox username:fileboxs
I requested payout on 2012-02-22
How long i get paid?
Can you increase my storage space?
Can you upgrade my account into premium ?
Thanks

why did u get this thread opened again when u have no time to reply....from last 4-5 days u didn't replied any post..why don't u get this thread closed or moderators please close this as admin have no time to resolve our issues

it's not that he doesn't have the time to reply.. as he still comes on and reads everything we say..

But it's that he has no updates for us.. he knows the service is awfully slow and him saying "we might work on it at some point" isn't going to help us.. So he's waiting until he actually gets servers that help so that way he gets praised when he returns.

Hey Guys,

So sorry I haven't replied to any messages, but between hiring help, and working on issues, I haven't had much time. Note that I will have someone dedicated to answering all your questions here shortly.

We also received all of the hardware we've been waiting on, and they will be deployed tonight and ready for tomorrow.

I want you all to understand that when YOU complain, YOU want answers. When I get complains, I don't only get them from YOU, I get them from 100 others like YOU.

I'm working every day every night to make things better. I know I've said it again and again, but there isn't a magical button I can push to make things better, but there isn't.

Our deployments tonight will make things a lot better, and once things are better, I will answer all of your questions, and I'll be here a lot more.

I really hope you all understand that I'm really trying my best....

I understand Mr. Filebox. site began to work better. but your first post you said that 1000 DL = $ 4 and I made ​​8269 / $ 7.789, to those those 8269 views had to be $ 32. : (.. What? I know you put a lot of work on site but also new users that we exert a lot of work for some $ .. and want to get paid as you described the site in the first post.! All the best, expect an answer!

@xdsika please make sure before make such quarry. Because downloads/views depend on country tier. 1>US,UK,AU,Can may be in Grade A or like that and Some European countries like Spain, France, Italy, Germany or some more are in grade B ......... according to my knowledge ..... every reward programs should depend on this method. I think so --- else @FileBox knows best.

Thanks.

Can you upgrade my account into premium ? Username is Xzibityo.

Also I have a question about views, does anyone experience troubles by getting views? I mean I dont get views at all from videos (submitting direct links into websites) and I'm experienced uploader who used to work with Putlocker/VideoBB/Sockshare etc.. so I'm more than sure that places where I have linked videos get thousands of views and yet, there is no single view.. For me, personally, player is very buggy and it doesn't buffer/play videos most of the time, until connection request times out (my connection is stable and good). Also I've noticed that some uploaded videos go into flash player other into xvid.. is there a way to make all your videos streamable through flash player?

Still waiting for answer.

Can you upgrade my account into premium ? Username is Xzibityo.

Also I have a question about views, does anyone experience troubles by getting views? I mean I dont get views at all from videos (submitting direct links into websites) and I'm experienced uploader who used to work with Putlocker/VideoBB/Sockshare etc.. so I'm more than sure that places where I have linked videos get thousands of views and yet, there is no single view.. For me, personally, player is very buggy and it doesn't buffer/play videos most of the time, until connection request times out (my connection is stable and good). Also I've noticed that some uploaded videos go into flash player other into xvid.. is there a way to make all your videos streamable through flash player?

I am also facing same problem plz answer us Mr. Filebox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back