Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello filebox.i have an advice and a request in the same time.please hire some people to help you because it is obvious that u cant make it by yourself.
when i've joined filebox RU was great and the stream was unbeliveble (instant stream)
now RU is still great but stream is not working :(
please do something before we lose all viewers.
ty

+ 5

hello filebox.i have an advice and a request in the same time.please hire some people to help you because it is obvious that u cant make it by yourself.
when i've joined filebox RU was great and the stream was unbeliveble (instant stream)
now RU is still great but stream is not working :(
please do something before we lose all viewers.
ty

+6

Sir,
my username is - khan
when i log in i cant see My Account page ...when i click on My Account / My files it takes me to login page ....i can only see the upload page..so pls solve this problem soon

Note- i did everything like deleting cookies, diff browser but same result

thx a lot

solved

Last edited:
Sir,
my username is - khan
when i log in i cant see My Account page ...when i click on My Account / My files it takes me to login page ....i can only see the upload page..so pls solve this problem soon

Note- i did everything like deleting cookies, diff browser but same result

thx a lot

you can use smaller font size dude !!!

LOL i'm not blind!!! so can you smaller font size hohohoh like this!

problem

No offence but you need to solve your problems , as ex the files are not playing even if they are .flv , .mp4, .avi and others. Do something or i guess you will loose your viewers , your sales and of course you will loose us, the uploaders.Have a nice day.

mr. Filebox pls fix your servers. right now they not work at all cant play any video only gateway timeout 500. Upload and file manager is working but video player.... doesnt matter flv mp4 or avi video player is not working... you need serious upgrade of your hardware

flv and mp4 videos working fine now.avi and mkv like before.Admin why dont you try to find a script that converts automatically the files after they will be uploaded.I saw this type of script at gorillavid.

Hello , im sure admin knows about all the problems , just be patient and wait im sure he works hard to fix all the problems ASAP . My dl/ views rate for the last week is pretty decent with all the problems

2mc9hl5.png

My referrals

Username Created Money username
star.gif
2012-02-21 13:30:19 $0 username
2012-02-15 10:35:01 $0 username
star.gif
2012-02-10 23:15:34 $0 i have a problem with the refferals,for example i have one from yesterday and its a premium member from yesterday,why i dont get money for him or them?

ohhh....I need Premium who can download my Files...
I got five hundred PLUS downloads PER day but all of them are no PREMIUM Download...
:)

Can you upgrade my account into premium ? Username is Xzibityo.

Also I have a question about views, does anyone experience troubles by getting views? I mean I dont get views at all from videos (submitting direct links into websites) and I'm experienced uploader who used to work with Putlocker/VideoBB/Sockshare etc.. so I'm more than sure that places where I have linked videos get thousands of views and yet, there is no single view.. For me, personally, player is very buggy and it doesn't buffer/play videos most of the time, until connection request times out (my connection is stable and good). Also I've noticed that some uploaded videos go into flash player other into xvid.. is there a way to make all your videos streamable through flash player?

Also I have a question about views, does anyone experience troubles by getting views? I mean I dont get views at all from videos (submitting direct links into websites) and I'm experienced uploader who used to work with Putlocker/VideoBB/Sockshare etc.. so I'm more than sure that places where I have linked videos get thousands of views and yet, there is no single view..

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back