Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
filebox is hosted in the best country to host copyrighted stuff, FBI will never enter in Russia

downloads are taking some time to start Its a bit anoying

in the past, people were yelling about NOBODY CAN BEAT RUSSIAN FEDERATIONS...
but most of small countries are self-governing left from it.

filebox.com (81.17.24.138)

Torres De Las Americas Torre C Floor 29 Suite 2901 Panama City, Panama
james@privatelayer.com.pa
+5078365602

anyone having problem with remote upload? it's been like 2 days running I can't remote upload continuously. Hope Filebox will resolve this soon. :-)

Me. No remote upload in the last 2 days.

The error i get is this one:

Error: File download failed:500 Can't locate object method "e;new"e; via package "e;LWP:: Protocol::https:: Socket"e;

I have no problem with uploading, the only problem that i get is the bad quality of streaming, most of the time videos don't convert(takes too much time, i have videos that are 5 days old and did not got converted :() and like this the videos can't be watched through divx web player!

Hi.. video files are not streaming.. either it takes way too much time or it does't stream at all.... can you please look into the matter... I'd be really thankful.

hello filebox.i have an advice and a request in the same time.please hire some people to help you because it is obvious that u cant make it by yourself.
when i've joined filebox RU was great and the stream was unbeliveble (instant stream)
now RU is still great but stream is not working :(
please do something before we lose all viewers.
ty

hello filebox.i have an advice and a request in the same time.please hire some people to help you because it is obvious that u cant make it by yourself.
when i've joined filebox RU was great and the stream was unbeliveble (instant stream)
ty

+1

ty
+2

Originally Posted by catadur
ty

+3

and people cant download the files it takes too much time to start the download and sometimes don't even that, i used to have 1200 download now 350 a day coz that issue

aw.....I got so many downloaders but all of them chose FREE download!
Any TIPS to make them chose PREMIUM??
I got 468 Downloads yesterday so I got almost $1!

admin why am I on yesterday's data 2012-02-19 71 / $ 0.33 0 / $ 0 $ 0,139 $ 0,469 and my Reff 2012-02-19 247 / $ 0,498 0 / $ 0 $ 0 $ 0,498 in the same files?
Where are my download?

ty

+4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back