Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but now there is a premium code out there and also a lot of premiums have been offered here, so for this kind of premiums you will get 0!
Only if that person buys premium you will get a comision, I think...

Hey Everyone,

Whoever has not requested payment, please do because it's 9AM where I am, and I will be sending them them out at 9PM E.S.T and will only grace till 11:59pm. After that nothing until the 1st of the month.

ONLY PAYPAL! Alertpay/Moneybookers setup is taking longer than expected.

Cheers!

Hey Everyone,

Whoever has not requested payment, please do because it's 9AM where I am, and I will be sending them them out at 9PM E.S.T and will only grace till 11:59pm. After that nothing until the 1st of the month.

ONLY PAYPAL! Alertpay/Moneybookers setup is taking longer than expected.

Cheers!

Hey admin , please read my PM and reply to me.. I upload more of 50 files yesterday and i isn't have 1 DL of them.. How its posible ???

Why have you lowered your rates without telling us?
It was supposed to be 4$/1000, but it only was 2,8$/1000 and now only 2$/1000.

btw. I'am not able to upload

Last edited:
The site is up, but i get on videos
This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes.
So admin is prob trying to fix some issues..

The rates depends in the quality of the traffic you bring.I have 4k downloads and only 2.2$ and 800 downloads and 3.4$..

Also now that the servers are so heavily used some users are not able to stream full videos that means no download for you.

So if you have 100 downloads in a site that means 100 clicks in the site,but if you have 20 downloads in filebox that means 20 full streams.

Suggestion

By the way , is it posible to expand the file manager a little ? i mean something from the type "Its.always.sunny.in.Philadelphia.Season.6.Episode.2.avi" its too long and when its full season uploaded at ones its hard to see which file what episode is becouse i see only "Its.always.sunny.in.Philadelphia.Season..".

So if posible can that file manager box get expanded a little (left and write ) and the symbols in the box from 40 to be lets say 60 or 70 even ?

Just a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back