Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi good day to everyone, remote upload isnt working until now i hope filebox admin can fix it ASAp, so we can upload smoothly again... i really miss uploading to this site. and about the convertion period hope it will improve the speed in converting the videos into mp4. good luck and godbless..

more power filebox

"Keep Moving Forward"

Hello Everyone,

I'm fixing the Remote Upload today for those who aren't able to use it. Also if you noticed last night that the site was down for about an hour, it was because we were upgrading our front-end servers. Now we wont have any issues with performance on the front site.

We've been adding servers but still unable to cope with all the demand. We're waiting on some hardcore hardware we purchased, but until then we'll continue adding little servers.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, and support!

dear filebox,
what about conversion......will u fix that too????
because it take too long for file to convert streaming format....
or please make add to account open for any video nothing like public...for timebeing ur server issue resolved

@adrianfl
leave arguing with him...he will not do anything....just post ur reports here on this thread...tell admin that ur are promoting his site...and u deserve free premium memership as there was no coupun system when u joined...i think admin is nice ..right now he don't have time to check pm and other activiies

i dont want premium, adrianus wants and others who are good uploaders and have no space left and the admin should tell here what is a qualified member for him ... who have at least 1000 10.000 100.000 downloads/views or 5 10 100 premium sold .... just tell the users what is for him a qualified user for a free premium .

the browse button doesn't work I click on it and nothing happens.
I just noticed this is the same owner of ufliq.com!!!

Last edited:
1. Today just going to watch a video that i uploaded 4 days ago and i get this:
http://postimage.org/image/gyp7agssh/
And this isn't about just one file, tried more videos and just some were good..:facepalm:
Filebox admin please find a way to fix this!

Edit:
2. And on all new uploaded videos now i get this:
http://postimage.org/image/6bojpyv2t/
After instaling that divx web addon, more has to come..:facepalm:

Am i the only one facing these?

LE: Solved problem nr 2 after reinstalling the divx codec pack..

gyp7agssh

gyp7agssh

Last edited:
Yea.. to bad DL today.. I have only 30.. How it's possible ? Yesterday i have uploaded 70 new file's and share it.. And to have only 30 DL today ?? This is not real.

filebox - check your PM!

Yea.. to bad DL today.. I have only 30.. How it's possible ? Yesterday i have uploaded 70 new file's and share it.. And to have only 30 DL today ?? This is not real.

filebox - check your PM!

That's because no one can download your files. I'm premium and I can't download any files, I get a downtime error... :facepalm:

PS: I can now, at 50 Kb/s!!! :facepalm: x 10000000000000000

filebox - check your PM!

That's because no one can download your files. I'm premium and I can't download any files, I get a downtime error... :facepalm:

PS: I can now, at 50 Kb/s!!! :facepalm: x 10000000000000000

2012-02-11 103 / $0.211 0 / $0 $0 $0.211

$2/1000 downloads 8-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back