File hosts with direct link / hot link capability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

budokan

Hi!

I am looking for a reliable filehost which provide direct link / hot link downloads AND remote upload as well. I mean when I can switch on this direct-link feature (also called hot-link sometimes) and users can download that particular file for free, and with premium or similar speed. I know hotfile.com, filefactory.com, 1fichier.com provide this capability (at least 100 GB quota per month, as far as I know), but I wonder if there are more file hosts with a similar feature.

12 comments
Mega.co.nz has no limits (filesize, download speed,...)
They dont delete in inactivity
Their 50gb per account limitation is fake
SqMWxOH.png

I dont use Mega for backup, I dont know if they are gonna change their rules, but Kim Dotcom is the richest guy in this industry and space is always getting cheaper, and servers nowdays can handle dozens of HDD and 10gbps ports

They can handle everything

Look:
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/dotcom-mega-server,19899.html

Last edited:
Is it fake or after a days x your stuff will be deleted? How long you have your stuff there? Check the TOS, some file hosts are writing if you get up the limit your whole accounts gets terminated

Hi!

I am looking for a reliable filehost which provide direct link / hot link downloads AND remote upload as well. I mean when I can switch on this direct-link feature (also called hot-link sometimes) and users can download that particular file for free, and with premium or similar speed. I know hotfile.com, filefactory.com, 1fichier.com provide this capability (at least 100 GB quota per month, as far as I know), but I wonder if there are more file hosts with a similar feature.

these 3 are the only ones providing hotlinking/direct link (100gb/month) also.

uptobox premium you can copy the direct DL link 1-by-1 and many other hosts but no hotlinking.

Hi!

these 3 are the only ones providing hotlinking/direct link (100gb/month) also.

uptobox premium you can copy the direct DL link 1-by-1 and many other hosts but no hotlinking.

SlingFile do also offer hotlinking.
SlingFile - Free File Hosting & Online Storage - Hotlink Membership

Thx, I already know 1fichier, and I am using it, but I am looking for some new or old but unknown - at least for me - service on the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back