File host as good as Youtube with embed option for ilegal content? (copyrighted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokk

Hi.

Let's see if somebody can help me out with this.

I need a superb file host that allows me to upload & stream full-lenght movies and that allows the videos to be embeded on a html website.

Features that I need:
-Video support for .mkv, .mp4 & .avi.
-No ads, no captchas, just like Youtube, when you embed a video you only have to click PLAY.
-Download option.
-FTP Upload
-Big storage space & bandwith transfer.
-Make files private.

I would be happy to pay for a non-cheap premium if they can asure me that the content won't be deleted.

I know that Firedrive is good, but some people are having problems with them saying that some antivirus label it as malware (Eset & Panda)
Upload is currently disabled on Veehd & Stagevu, so don't suggest this.

Thanks!

5 comments
There will NEVER be any host which will be able to provide you all that.

How the fuck do you think they'll be able to make money?

If you're making money on your illegal copyrighted videos, then invest in your own server.

VK.com, Mail.ru video (both russian)
If you want longevity and least copyrighted video streaming sites, choose solid local streaming sites with no affiliate program, and avoid the more worldwide ones

Use GKplugins to load hosts in JWplayer, hiding the url link for more security

Last edited:
None VK deletes stuff way to fast best way is buy your own 10tb space 100tb bandwidth 10gb connection server might want to get 2 or 3 then all the files you upload to these server can never be deleted. Be ready to drop $200 to $1k a month for 1 to 3 servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back