Premium Plus Fikper.com | 80% Inital Sale /80% Rebill | $50/1K Downloads

Fikper.com

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users, I would like to introduce the Fikper.com New Filehost Project (Launched 5th Oct 2022)

We have the options PPS, PPD and MIX.

PPS: Sale 80% / Rebills 80% + 5% Webmaster Tools
Mix: 35% Sales/ 35% Downloads
PPD

Rules and Conditions:
File storage will be 90 days from the last download.
Available File upload / Remote upload /FTP upload/API Upload/ Z-o-o-m Upload .
We count every successful completed download 1 time/24H
Minimum payout is $20 USD.
10% of profits will be credited to your account.

Weekly payout, Partners can receive payments in Paypal、Tether TRC20、Bitcoin

Last edited:
1,702 comments
Perhaps we let them work for a year or two and then we can say something about "trusted filehost".
Yes exactly you are right but for many users they are trusted many users using so some are happy :)
and nobody can No1 in a month i agree it will take time and i hope they will keep work as they doing

we can hope for the best and if anyone have issue they can share them thoughts them opinions :)

but no personal attack :)

thanks for your possitive words :)

my words for this filehost what i felt and my friends also loving and i hope all will love give try thn see thanks alot once again :)

Do your work and you have no idea to whome you talking :)

once you will know about me you will regret one day :) may be wherever you work i m staff :) think before speak :) you are not talking to uploader :) and if you are coming here with fake id and making issues thn you will see good result :)

so dont try to be in lime light by my name :) i know such kids always want to be popular but unfortunately nobody cares :) so go ahead and dont tag me ever again you jealousy person
Haha. Colleague, I don't care who you are, you wouldn't believe it. You don't know who I am, and that's a good thing. Just don't annoy me, whether what and who you are doesn't interest me the Bone. I won't regret anything either, so I'll be back on the ground of fact.

What do you mean by false ID? Took too many drugs over the weekend or what's wrong with you? What you work and where I don't care what "shit babble isn't" work, it's an illness.

Colleague I'm 34 years old and successful in my job so don't call me kid go back to your basement and keep sliming "Who is the best hoster in" the whole world.

Back to the Topic

Just to add a few words to the previews comments, based on my experience - all hostings that used to support ass kissers more than the hard workers are dead!

but for many users they are trusted many users using so some are happy
there is a big difference between "many users trust them" and "trusted filehost".

For now I see a new filehost with many technical problems, which are mostly solved. None of the really great uploaders are here, I mean the guys with hundreds of TB content..

And for me I have an eye on them, tested them for a few files. But I´m far away to get them a chance for our sites for now. Many of the problems here could be our problems, there is no need for this at the moment.

Fikper is very trusted and most promising file host now , they give good download speed also very good sales , just wait and watch and use this filehost grow more and more bigger in future days .

Very true Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.

Avoid negative comments and negative people :)

Those are good they will rise :) and nobody can stop them no matter fikper or any other filehost

we will support good filehost as we did in our past time

Now i will not reply to those who are immature :) they should talk them self :) bro :)

thanks for your reply and good compliment :)

FSk6uMwl.png

The statistics don't seem to be working right, the numbers are very unusual today.

and LTC ? can you mention them in the site it's better
We don't have LTC.
GO7-NNwar-D7.png

Why does a 2.5GB file download 9.5G and it doesn't show that the download is complete.
Checking ...
Perhaps we let them work for a year or two and then we can say something about "trusted filehost".
Due to the notoriety of the many hosts that were destroyed, I give you the right.

For now I see a new filehost with many technical problems, which are mostly solved. None of the really great uploaders are here, I mean the guys with hundreds of TB content..
We just try to be better every day.
FSk6uMwl.png

The statistics don't seem to be working right, the numbers are very unusual today.
What is your fikper email ?

GO7-NNwar-D7.png

Why does a 2.5GB file download 9.5G and it doesn't show that the download is complete.

FSk6uMwl.png

Hi,

The same for me, from yesterday and today's it continue download drop down 90% and files are oversized (files with 400MB size get 2GB Downloaded )download by users and no download count.... please fix this assap!!!

Best Regards

GO7-NNwar-D7.png

Fixed.
Post automatically merged:

FSk6uMwl.png

Hi,

The same for me, from yesterday and today's it continue download drop down 90% and files are oversized (files with 400MB size get 2GB Downloaded )download by users and no download count.... please fix this assap!!!

Best Regards
Fixed.

Back