Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, thanks, based on the information you have provided I have solved all problems including 3rd world hunger...

Seriously now, could you be more specific ?

Every time I try to upload a file through Rapidleech, it says "Cannot connect to port".

You use Hostingflame? coz i have same problem. I think problem is not fiberupload, i think its uploadscript from Hostingflame. I open yesterday a ticket but still no reply 8-)

No, I'm using rapidleech with a fiberupload plug-in. It has never failed me before but somehow it's failing now. I found out last night that it wasn't fiberuploads fault because their site uploader seems to be working fine. :/

Officially, only 1 person got paid since the comeback and he generated some sales recently.
So apparently they pay first the dudes who got recent sales + who were on PPS, then the others.
I also have 100+ Euros from May 2012-05-10 €104.52 PENDING
but I can`t start reusing Fiberupload until they pay the debt since I don`t know for sure if they will pay at all.

Please have patience. Everyone will get paid. We paid a lot of people, but not everyone use wjunction and a lot of users are afraid to post that have been paid, because wjunction doesn't allow to post payment proofs.
Please, everyone who received their money, you can post here a simple message with "payment received" or something without the payment proof attached.

Thank you

And when will the payment limit be lowered (pls be exact) bz we have been hearing same things from 2+ months and kept trust in u but what we get in return till now is nothing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back