Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet Download Manager does not receive files from the server 86.55.158.6:182
I have 0 Downloads from the server 86.55.158.6:182
Please check it out

this is because I have no downloads

ff.jpg

changed the limit to 400MB even not posted anything
yesterday you can download 460mb files

If you get the message " Your setting have been changed successfully" means that have been changed. The dropdown menu remains the same, but the data is changing.
@SebyM: could you please check that dropdown? it's kind of confusing to see Bank Wire when the data is actually edited to Paypal.

Thank you

Hi, we will change it. There will appear a form where you need to enter your bank account. Also you will see if was changed or not, I know that is confusing.

juraska, yes, is still 100euro, but not for long. First we need to pay the highest debts and after that we will decrease the min. payout.

Thank you

what is the maximum filesize that any unregistered downloader can download? For example, I upload one game and the size is 8gb, the unregistered downloader how much can download? So I need to know that max. filesize, cuz I'd have to split the game in parts, 8 parts of 1000mb for example. Understand me? xD

The minimum payout amount will be changed very soon. First we need to pay the highest debts, and after that we will decrease it in order to pay all affiliates until 30th aug. like we said.

Thank you

I have a BIG pending payment on FiberUpload, so I think I'll be one of the first who will recieve the payment from them.
I'll write a message again as soon as I recieve it to confirm if they actually pay or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back