Status
Not open for further replies.
Anuseth could you PM me with your username and/or IP Address so I can check ?
We have had some problems with a few ISPs but generally the website should be working properly.

Hello everyone,

Squall10/layzie:
Are you connecting from Tunisia/Algeria ?
If yes, try to use a vps service or proxy to see if you have the same issues, i see no failed logins in the log from your IPs.
If this keeps up I will check our routing to African ISPs to see if we have an issue.

MiSiON:
For now, 100 EUR, after 30th of August, should be 20 EUR (the exact value has not been decided upon yet)

kof_p:
Hi, nice to see you here again. Plan is: pay in order of highest to lowest PPS sales, so if you have any PPS generated revenue you're in the payment queue.

Hello everyone,

Squall10/layzie:
Are you connecting from Tunisia/Algeria ?
If yes, try to use a vps service or proxy to see if you have the same issues, i see no failed logins in the log from your IPs.
If this keeps up I will check our routing to African ISPs to see if we have an issue.

MiSiON:
For now, 100 EUR, after 30th of August, should be 20 EUR (the exact value has not been decided upon yet)

kof_p:
Hi, nice to see you here again. Plan is: pay in order of highest to lowest PPS sales, so if you have any PPS generated revenue you're in the payment queue.

I'm from algeria and the problem Fixed now..thxxx

After discussing with Anuseth about connection errors to the website, I have doubled the number of allowed simultaneous open connections.

Please be advised that if you open the website multiple times very fast (in tabs for example or JDownloader-like software) you may still have this issue.

kof_p:
hmm, so if one didnt generate any PPS sales he AINT PAID whats still due? did i read that correctly? :O

hi McRooty

You have a point, I chose a bad phrasing. Let me try again:

The plan is: pay in order of payout request date for PPS sales, so if you have any PPS generated revenue you're in the payment queue FOR THE FIRST ROUND OF PAYMENTS, as opposed to PPD generated revenues which is the 2nd ROUND.

See this post: http://www.wjunction.com/1602028-post2373.htm

Last edited:
I have nearly 60e in my acc; Guess I have to wait till the end of Aug and request after you lower the min payout and see if you actually pay me...

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Please all who have selected AlertPay change to PayPal or choose bank wire and enter your bank details (at this second option we are still working, but should be available today).

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back