The following payment methods have been enabled:

Credit cards:
- Visa
- MasterCard
- Eurocard
- Diners Club
- JCB

Wire transfer

SebyM @ And wat abt the news of payment to uploaders bz 95 % uploaders are here on this thread rather than people who wanna buy premium and we cant see any news related to us :( It be gr8 if u can tell abt that too .

Could an option "pending payment" be added please?

Also, not sure, just a guess but I think next payment will be May 15th.

Don't worry, most of us have stopped using them the next day they stopped counting downloads.
We just waiting to see if they will ever pay us the money they owe us with all the sales they got thanks to us, uploaders.

Last edited:
As long as they have Blaxz they need no other Uploader.

But truely, it seems they want earn as much as they can with the old uploaded files and not pay anything.

I'm sure they will relaunch PPS/PPD immediately if they see that everybody delete his files, but nobody does, so they earn and earn and earn.

I have 115 E pending in the fiberupload account. I am afraid that if I delete my files, I will lose the money.
Since they closed the PPD program I did not upload anything to this filehost, UNTIL yesterday when these bunch of amateurs said that everything will be normal again. Now I regret it.

Last edited:
jesus christ. What files did you upload? Also, I am curios, how many sells did you have and how much money they have to/already pay you? Maybe they are starting to ban uploaders who don`t make profit for them :O

SebyM @ could u kindly update us with the situation . As 2 days back fiberupload said payment problem is solved and from tat day we got no news . That looks totally non professioanal approach .

hi sumitims and everyone,

Unfortunately i have no news myself regarding the PPS/PPD programs.
The PPS should be counting normally and payouts will CERTAINLY (100%) be enabled as soon as possible but it's up to the administration team to decide when. If I were to guess I'd say they're waiting to see if the new payment system can hold it's own.
Things are much better now because we have a much more solid contract than anything paypal had to offer and we are working with the most trusted payment processor on the local market, so a continuous flow of service is pretty much guaranteed.
That being said, fiberupload promised faster speeds, speeds are faster; a more stable upload/download system was said to be developed, the system is now stable; fiberupload promised payouts will resume, you can be certain they will.

hi sumitims and everyone,

Unfortunately i have no news myself regarding the PPS/PPD programs.
The PPS should be counting normally and payouts will CERTAINLY (100%) be enabled as soon as possible but it's up to the administration team to decide when. If I were to guess I'd say they're waiting to see if the new payment system can hold it's own.
Things are much better now because we have a much more solid contract than anything paypal had to offer and we are working with the most trusted payment processor on the local market, so a continuous flow of service is pretty much guaranteed.
That being said, fiberupload promised faster speeds, speeds are faster; a more stable upload/download system was said to be developed, the system is now stable; fiberupload promised payouts will resume, you can be certain they will.

Sorry many to much times we hear such promises
and the are all gone now ........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back