Status
Not open for further replies.
We should not lose more time with this host. :facepalm:

exactly :facepalm:
you need to delete all files X-(

mqla4396vnn5.jpg

They changed the layout of their website. I don`t know if this was really necessary, or they only did it to seem that they will not go anywhere, so uploaders will continue to upload, and they can earn some more until they shut down. And I don`t know why they say that the premium accounts sells are stoped since I clearly see that you can buy premium with moneybookers. Fiberupload, move your bottom here and update us the situation.

Last edited:
Two days ago I put my blog in "maintenance mode" in order not to upset my downloaders any further.

- a test of my files on "http://fiberupload.com/checkfiles.html" showed that approx 12-15 % are on not working servers
- another part were deleted because of the 60 days rule
- people can hardly download for free
- and if they want to pay for it, they can not.

If we suggest something, they simply not listen, in the best case they will "discuss it with their team". And them admin hides himself for the rest of the week.

So, I decided to take a holiday till ALL problems are solved. Just afraid it can be a very long holiday :sun:

PS : the server problem will automatically be solved as everyone will stop uploading >:)

They changed the layout of their website. I don`t know if this was really necessary, or they only did it to seem that they will not go anywhere, so uploaders will continue to upload, and they can earn some more until they shut down. And I don`t know why they say that the premium accounts sells are stoped since I clearly see that you can buy premium with moneybookers. Fiberupload, move your bottom here and update us the situation.

hi blaxz,
It's just the new designer getting the feel of things.
Updates on the situation should be coming in a couple of days

i think u must delete them bz they cant pay as their paypal is limited . and secondly bz ppd/pps program is stopped at moment so ur remaining money is now zero :(

sebym @ why friday can ya elaborate pls ? And also add more option for people to buy premium else u wont generate moeny and so u wiont be able to pay us . so in short ur progress is our progress .

I know you can not help it, but I think your boss has a special talent to ruin a business by completely ignoring his partners.

And that's a pity because in the beginning this looked like a promising filehost.

I'm sorry to inform you that I'm currently busy remoting my files to the competition X-( Must do something to keep my customers (downloaders) happy

On their website:

FiberUpload is committed to the
safety and security of your data.
Millions of people trust us with their
valuable files every single day.
And we take this very seriously.

Really? Millions? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back