Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SebyM
Hello everyone.

Site should be working faster now and stats should update faster (usually every 5 minutes)

thats a good joke sebym . when ur ppd and pps is suspended do we really care for stats lolz . And secondly a good excuse of ur paypal being limited so there is no chance of getting paid also . Bz in last few months any filehost whose account got limited , their limitation were not removed . So why fooling ur uploaders and why not admit honestly that u cant pay us on this coming 25th rather then thinking for a good excuses .

I requested payout last Saturday morning and I already lost 45+ euros because DMCA complaint since last payment.
If you cannot pay us with paypal and are not going to add bank transfer or another way to pay us, just let us know so that me and my frustration can move on. Thanx!

The file you have requested is being prepared for download, please wait a moment.
This page will auto-refresh in 5 seconds.
You que position is 7/22

Good idea for free users, but premium users should never have to wait for a download

The file you have requested is being prepared for download, please wait a moment.
This page will auto-refresh in 5 seconds.
You que position is 7/22

Good idea for free users, but premium users should never have to wait for a download

hi Kinepolis and blaxz,
This is actually a method to speed up downloads and prevent server overload (overload=This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes).
Premium/regular users are not actually being delayed, just informed that their file will be served ASAP and that 7/22 is their priority queue position. Before this, all files were served immediately on download request and it took up to a few minutes for the download to start, while the user would stare at a boring loading cursor; not to mention a few kb of download speed.
All downloads on the new server setups are queued this way and so far it's been working pretty decent, preventing total server lockout and taking all the fun out of file spoofing for those who have nothing better to do with their time and our bandwidth. For now only 30% of our servers use this method and they happily deliver 80% of the traffic of FiberUpload, while the rest are pending hardware upgrades and the new download software setup after that.
The software is still in development, but in the future it will differentiate between different user types and give higher queue priority to those expecting it. This is planned after the next FTP system setup is in working order. Right now only files below 100MB are prioritized (put on top of the queue) because they get served really fast, that's why sometimes you might find your queue position is increasing for a moment or two.

LE: Also in this setup, once a server approaches critical load (over 96%), it runs an automated cleaning and purging of slate connections and open file handles. This takes 3-5 minutes to complete (I'm now working on reducing it to 20-60 seconds max). This overload prevention bothers some people (as seen on the forum a few pages ago) but saves the need to reboot a server (takes 4-5 minutes) or kill all active connections (ruins all open downloads by showing file done when it's actually just partially downloaded) and it only happens 2-3 times a day on each server. Just like the rest of FiberUpload, it's in continuous improvement and when server loads will be better balanced no server will reach 96% load in normal working conditions.

Last edited:
SebyM @ u just adress technical issues but we see fiberupload once in bluemoon . And there is no information regarding this week payment and regarding paypal limitation . So for how long we will we kept in dark regarding it .

And regarding technical issues . why stats show no of downloads but not the money earned . And if that program is suspened then whats the point of stats updating fast now and bla bla stories .

hi sumitims,

I'm just doing my job as best as I can. The rest of the team is working their butts off to a) fix the paypal issue OR integrate other payment methods; b) sort our hardware issues (lots (and I do mean LOTS) of new equipment installed, some of it is still not performing 100%); c) solve administrative issues that will determine the future of FiberUpload. If everyone would be here all the time nobody would get their jobs done. Not to mention 50% of the questions asked have been answered in the FHA, TOS or previous forum pages.

regarding "And regarding technical issues . why stats show no of downloads but not the money earned . And if that program is suspened then whats the point of stats updating fast now and bla bla stories.", It does not matter to me if the ppd/pps programs are suspended, I still have to fix it so that stats updates work properly for when the suspension is lifted.

Dear SebyM,

this statement is so funny

a) fix the paypal issue OR integrate other payment methods; b) sort our hardware issues

There was a lot of Uploaders which said IMPLEMENT MORE PAYMENT OPTIONS BECAUSE OF THE LIMITED PAYPAL ISSUE"

And what had Fiberupload done? Nothing at all. Now 8 weeks later you have a frozen Paypalaccount (and again you had have 8 weeks time before to implement other and more payment options, but you hadn't time for it) and now you are whining that you ear nothing and so you have to suspend the PPD/PPS, thats really a joke.

It was your mistake to do nothing not the mistake of the uploaders.

Ofcourse it's not your fault sebym but the fault of this HOST.

Also 8 weeks are gone and no decision of this 60 day storage time shit for premiums.

As i said before you do really all to make your Uploaders angry, and now telling it isn't the mistake from Fiber is a pure LIE.

Regards

P.S Not to mentioned all the other problems, no Upload working, no download working every weekend, a inacceptable Premiumuser-Downloadspeed.

722458b20e.png

what is this bro

stats are not correct

maeuhs may be a whinner or not but he is taking care of everyone for sure bz if they dont pay u will also be in line to ask similar questions . So i dont think its thats wrong to get ur problem sorted when there is a tech thread for such issues .

722458b20e.png

what is this bro

stats are not correct

You have an average of 3 downloads a day and you are worried about your earnings =) ?

Read the last 2 - 3 pages please

Anyway, I suppose you are the lucky guy, this way it will take you 3 years to reach the 20 euro needed for payout, sure the paypal problem will be solved then :P

Dear maeuhs
i must say that you are experienced whinner. But noone cares about your QQ express, feel free to leave :]

Ofcourse i'm a whinner. I'm whinning everyday about people like you, which accept everything what a Host ( and i'm sure not only what hosts decides for you)decides whitout any criticsm.

People like you was the "Nährboden" for the "famous" 3. Reich in my Country.

Regards

P.S Kinepolis, you always give so good statements and then this today. Has bright not the right to ask, only because he has not thousands of downloads or 20 sales per day like you?
I don't think so. Ofcourse even he could read last pages.

hi Kinepolis and blaxz,
This is actually a method to speed up downloads and prevent server overload (overload=This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes).
Premium/regular users are not actually being delayed, just informed that their file will be served ASAP and that 7/22 is their priority queue position. Before this, all files were served immediately on download request and it took up to a few minutes for the download to start, while the user would stare at a boring loading cursor; not to mention a few kb of download speed.
All downloads on the new server setups are queued this way and so far it's been working pretty decent, preventing total server lockout and taking all the fun out of file spoofing for those who have nothing better to do with their time and our bandwidth. For now only 30% of our servers use this method and they happily deliver 80% of the traffic of FiberUpload, while the rest are pending hardware upgrades and the new download software setup after that.
The software is still in development, but in the future it will differentiate between different user types and give higher queue priority to those expecting it. This is planned after the next FTP system setup is in working order. Right now only files below 100MB are prioritized (put on top of the queue) because they get served really fast, that's why sometimes you might find your queue position is increasing for a moment or two.

LE: Also in this setup, once a server approaches critical load (over 96%), it runs an automated cleaning and purging of slate connections and open file handles. This takes 3-5 minutes to complete (I'm now working on reducing it to 20-60 seconds max). This overload prevention bothers some people (as seen on the forum a few pages ago) but saves the need to reboot a server (takes 4-5 minutes) or kill all active connections (ruins all open downloads by showing file done when it's actually just partially downloaded) and it only happens 2-3 times a day on each server. Just like the rest of FiberUpload, it's in continuous improvement and when server loads will be better balanced no server will reach 96% load in normal working conditions.

Thanks for your reply.

But would it be possible that premium users skip the que, or at least start at position 5 or so ? Tried to download a file by myself and waiting time took me ages. Almost regretted that I didn't see a captcha, at least I would have something to do :D

Another thing, are you aware about problems with downloadmanagers ?

If I open the link in DownThemAll, it downloads a html file. To make it work, I need to open the file in the browser, and when the file is ready, then I can open it in DTA.

Also JDownloader is not longer working for me.

I know it is not your responsibility, but can you please ask Fiberupload to mention on his side that Paypall is temporally out. My buyers are really not gone come back every day just to check if his product can be bought. Mentioned it before, but maybe he will listen to you if you ask him friendly ;)

P.S Kinepolis, you always give so good statements and then this today. Has bright not the right to ask, only because he has not thousands of downloads or 20 sales per day like you?
I don't think so. Ofcourse even he could read last pages.

LOL Maeuhs, was just a bit sarcastic about the fact that so many people post here the same without reading the previous posts first. Of course he has the right to be worried about his earnings like we all do.

And I love your posts too :D

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply.

But would it be possible that premium users skip the que, or at least start at position 5 or so ? Tried to download a file by myself and waiting time took me ages. Almost regretted that I didn't see a captcha, at least I would have something to do :D

Another thing, are you aware about problems with downloadmanagers ?

If I open the link in DownThemAll, it downloads a html file. To make it work, I need to open the file in the browser, and when the file is ready, then I can open it in DTA.

Also JDownloader is not longer working for me.

I know it is not your responsibility, but can you please ask Fiberupload to mention on his side that Paypall is temporally out. My buyers are really not gone come back every day just to check if his product can be bought. Mentioned it before, but maybe he will listen to you if you ask him friendly ;)

Yes, premium user queue handling WILL be improved in the next version and you'll probably not even notice what's being done in the background.

I know about the issues with download managers, and that is 50% of the reasons we have changed the setup in the first place. "Some people" put 1000 links in a download manager with 8-16 connections per download and 10-30 simultaneous downloads... this totals to 80-480 hits on the host server for ONE person; the server can handle the pressure for 10, 20, maybe up to 50 such users all at once, but there are hardware limits that i can't surpass even with the best architecture on the market. Download managers DO work, as long as you use the link given after file processing (The file you have requested is ready for download! The download should start momentarily, if it does not, please click this link), that link will function for as long as the file is being downloaded and a while after depending on the host server load. I know some users need automation, but the rest (99% of the users) need a stable download solution.

I've forwarded your request regarding paypal a moment ago, as friendly as I could, hope to see it up as soon as possible.

LOL Maeuhs, was just a bit sarcastic about the fact that so many people post here the same without reading the previous posts first. Of course he has the right to be worried about his earnings like we all do.

And I love your posts too :D

Ahhh, o.k. Wasn't sure if it was sarcastic.

BTW. for me it's the end with this host.

Never done anything, information are given 3-6 days later etc, etc, etc.

One last thing at their decision to suspend PPS (of course nobody can buy, hihihi) and PPD.

They earn nothing at the moment, but they earned in the past a lot although there was trouble with counting. Then all the downtimes.

And in fact they earn now a lot if their servers (endlich) running well without issues. And this earning is more than Money or Gold, it is GOOD REPUTATION.

But they want all but only given a bit.

What is if now 60 % delete their files? Will they begin again to be the BEST FILEHOST, hehehehe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back